part 3

BELA

Me and rishi went to my home. Rishi was totally in a awe looking at the house.

I designed my house simple but yet it looked so elegant and classy. Walls were colored with baby blue contrasting with white in the living room. Neatly arranged furniture.place looked so peaceful and beautiful at the same time. All the other rooms were painted with baby pink contrasted with white. It gave the feeling of heaven at least to me.

I know I am praising my interiors a lot  but what to do I myself is in love  with the interiors of my house.

Rishi was rooted at his place and automatically mouthed "wow".

I chuckled at his expressions.
I tapped his shoulders making him come out of his " Wow world ".

" This is so beautiful "

"Thank you. You sit here and tell me what do you want to eat".

" Me? "

"Yes ,are not you hungry? "

"Umm maggi ?"he asked me unsure .

"Okay wait here I will just make it and come "

"2 mins me maggi" Rishi stated the tagline of maggi noddles and laughed out aloud.

" Sirf packet pe likha hota hai 2 min me maggi , bnne me jyada time lgta hai " I joined him laughing.

" You are very sweet "

"You are too very sweet rishi"

"No I am not "

"And who said that"

"I am bad that is why my parents left me I am not sweet ".rishi spoke almost crying.

" No baby it's not your fault . It's your parents misfortune that they left you. ".

" What should I call you? "

" You can call me whatever you want"

"Can I call you mumma? "

"Yes you can".

We ate maggi and enjoyed a lot.

People will think me as foolish one because I accepted a kid about whom I don't know anything. I don't know what i was suppose to do  that time.  Should have Left him then and there?.

His parents left him is not his fault.
Moreover I wanted someone. No one would have been better than this innocent heart Rishi. I saw the same craving of love in him  which is in me. he remind me of vish.
I accept him as my son and will take care of him no matter what.

In evening I got a call from an unknown number.

I received it and other side person quickly spoke " Hey Bela. I am mahir "

"Hello mahir"

" What is rishi doing "

"He is in his room taking rest wanna talk to him? ".

" No let him rest actually if you don't mind can you give me your address ?"

"Yes of course "

I told him to come tomorrow and hung up the call .

I saved his number as " Handsome creature ".

Why I am smiling this much?.

He is not that bad actually he is cute and handsome too. I think he is fond of kids. Such a cute guy. His pink lips and that killer eyes oh damn! They are just beautiful.. Geezzzz i am thinking too much  about the person I just  met.

MAHIR

When rishi told me that bela is her mother. I was surprised  because she looked so smart  how could she leave her child alone but then I understood everything when rishi played the same prank with me.

I wanted to meet rishi so I called bela and asked her if I can meet rishi.
She asked me to come tomorrow. I agreed and hung up the call

What should I do tomorrow I have to attend some stupid family function in the evening so I can't go in the evening and if I go in the morning itself it will look desperate. Aggghhh!! What should I do my head is spinning thinking all this.

But Bela she is so selfless and caring and of course beautiful.  I am sure she is fond of kids.I like her I mean as a friend but wait we haven't become friends at least I don't know anything about her. No problem tomorrow I will meet her and I can ask  her. Yes good idea..

I  took rest not before saving bela's number in my contacts as "selfless beauty".

It seemed tomorrow came earlier than expected and i got ready to meet Bela and rishi. After fighting a lot with myself I decided to  visit them in the morning itself.
_____________________________________
Mahir was sitting at the breakfast table and chewing his food so fastly as if gulping the morsel. He quickly finished his breakfast and went out humming song lyrics. All this while he was under serious observation of his family members.
They were not less than a living CCTV camera. And poor mahir was unaware of all this.

Mahir quickly drove towards bela's house.he reached her house  in few minutes.
heCame out of the car and adjusted his clothes and hair before pressing the bell button.

Bela opened the door and was totally surprised to see him this early.

"Hello Bela. This is for you "he chirped Forwarding a bouquet of roses towards her .

"Hey mahir and thanks for  lovely  flowers. Come inside"

"Ya sure "

He came inside and as expected he too was very much surprised looking at house.

"I must tell you your house is really well maintained ".

" Oh thanks mahir "

"Where is rishi? "

" He is having his breakfast. Come I will take you to him"

Bela guided him towards rishi.

"Hey champ"

" Hello buddy. " Rishi almost shouted.

Behir smiled at his excitement.

They talked for sometime.

" Mahir you came so early "

"Yes Bela because in evening I have to attend a function "

"Oh well that's cool"

"Coollll yuckkk. Those stupid family function are just death of mine. They are so boring "

"Mahir you should not say like that"

"Well leave it. Tell me  something about  yourself "

" So I am Bela sharma. An interior designer "

"That is why your house is so beautiful ".

" Well yes "

They were talking when rishi came called mahir to play with him.

"Dadda  mean buddy can you please play with me ? "

" Rishi you can call me dadda and sure I will play with you ".

" Really? . Thank you Bela mumma and mahir dadda ".
Behir looked at each other and smiled looking at his excitement.

" Rishi you don't have your clothes here so let's go for shopping tomorrow. "Excitement was clearly dripping from bela's tone.

"Can dadda  also come with us? "Rishi asked being equally excited.

"Yes sure rishi I will definitely like to come with you two "

"Okay so we will go for shopping tomorrow "

"Yayyyyyy" Rishi jumped joyfully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Hope I didn't bored you all.

Thanks for reading ❤.