Epilogue

Rishi

" Rishi Bhai what are doing? " Meera asked me annoyed .

She was waiting for me to play with her and i was busy starting at my biological parents 'hand -imprints'.

I quickly placed it back when I sense meera was nearing me.

"Bhai " She made a cute pout and folded her hands on her chest.

"My meeru what happened " I pulled her cheeks and made her settle in my lap.

"Bhai I am waiting for you to play with me since soo lonnggggg" She extended her hands in the air.

"Sorry baby I was busy arranging my cupboard "

I kissed her cheek and she wiggle out of my lap and started dragging me.
"Come bhai we will play "

"Okay baby but at least let me stand "

"Oh.sorry bhaiyu"

I stood up and went to her room.

It's been 11 years since mom and dad left us. I don't remember them much as I didn't spend a lot of time with them.

I have a very blur memory of them.
2 days ago was my birthday and I turned 16 . Mumma and dad told me about my parents sacrifices. How they kept me with mumma and dadda for my security. How much they loved me.

Mom and dad left this world protecting the nation. They could not even spent happy life with their own child.

I am such a bad son I don't remember them properly.

"Bhaiyu it's your turn " I blinked my eyes to remove the tears formed in my eyes.

"Yes baby " I grabbed the striker and targeted it towards a coin.

We continued to play for some time and I heard mom calling us for lunch.

" Coming mom" I grabbed meera, picked her up in my arms and went down stairs.

Meera is 8 years old, she is such a cutie pie. We always play together and sometimes end up fighting.

Mumma and dad always treated us equally. Till 2 days ago I never thought I am not their biological son.

They love me so much.

Well now I know why mumma 's company name is "Bevish Wonder world".

Now I know why sometimes I saw a men and women getting shot in my dreams.
Now I know that was not dream but reality, blurry incident of my parents death.

" Rishi, meera come it's your favourite 'pizza'
Dad said being all excited.

" Pumpkin ass it's their favourite or yours? " Daddu(grandfather) said raising his eyebrows ,dad made a puppy face.