Bonus chapter 2

A second bonus chapter for all the 5 -6 people who wanted it. Here you go❤.

Longest chapter............. 😁
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was usual saturday in seghal house. Usual means Andy teasing mahir, Rishi teasing meera , bela, sumi, bade dada and badi dadi laughing hysterically.

Mahir and meera huffed in annoyance being irritated. While whole family was busy in laughing.

Mahir and meera looked at each other making a sad face.

Mahir opened his arms and meera hugged him immeadiately .

"Dad these people are so mean" Meera fake cried.

"I know my princess they have always been" Mahir wiped his invisible tears.

"We will not talk to them ".

"Yes princess we will not talk to them . We will go for ice cream party and will not take them" Mahir smirked looking at Andy and bela as the duo were crazy about ice -cream.

Andy made a puppy face while bela pouted looking at mahir.

Mahir rolled his eyes at them

"Dad you can't do that with these munchkins now. Can you? You know they like ice -cream so much ".

" Oye!! Chup kar mummy ke chamche. Bada aaya bolne wala . Jb dad mughe tease krte hai tab to zubaan nii khulti".mahir gave rishi a sly smile.

"Dadddd" Rishi screamed being annoyed.

Meera clapped her hands and mahir kissed her cheeks.

Mahir stood up,took him phone from the table and blew a flying kiss to everyone on the table.

As the flying kiss saved his precious time which he would have not been abled to save if he kissed everyone individually .

So a flying kiss is simple, quick and easy!!.

Andy and bela gave him a bored look.
Rishi rolled his eyes at him.
Only bade dada, badi dadi, sumi and meera responded him back.

Mahir huffed and left for the work.

Only 30 minutes and mahir was back to seghal house as he forgot to tell something really important to his family.

Mahir searched for whole family but he didn't found anyone .

Mahir quickly dialled to bela. Which she picked after 10 missed calls.

"Bela where are you? And why were you not picking up my calls" Mahir asked being worried.

"Mahir we have came for a picnic and my phone was on silent"

"Okay! When you people are coming back? "

"Maybe in evening"

"Cool then! Take care"

Bela just hummed in response .

No she was not at all angry at mahir. But just wanted his attention.

She wanted him to ask her what happened. She planned she would throw some tantrums then will give in.
But she got irritated soon enough when mahir didn't called her again.

Here, mahir left for office again smiling to himself how would they react after getting the news he desperately wanted to tell them.

Whole day Bela was in a cranky mood because she didn't got another call from mahir.