part 21

Mahir

We were together because of rishi.

Will she leave me now?.

What was all that then?

Cherry on  the top we didn't confessed  yet.

Bela

Will he leave me now?

In fact while convincing me for marriage he said that we are marrying each other as we can't trust just anybody for rishi.

But that attraction!.

Just in few minutes  my whole life is shattered.

My kid's real parents are here.

I would have fought if it would have been  someone else in that place.
But i can't because because she is my friend.
My only friend .My family.

We can win every battle but can't even fight when the battle is from our own person.

Every thing  is shattered.

Why  you always give me 2 minutes happiness God . I Can't bear this.

I don't  even know if my love loves me or not.

Was that just a mere attraction?

What is all this happening.

This  is suffocating me and I can't even cry.

.
Mahir

Vish was talking about how she spend her days in hiding and  bela is pretending as if she is listening to each  and every word.
Bela was just sitting plastering a fake smile on her face.
Yeah! I can completely differentiate

"Why you came here suddenly vish? I mean don't take me wrong but it was very spontaneous ? " Bela asked hesitantly.

No don't judge her. Of course she is happy meeting her friend after so long but this is totally undigestable. This was so sudden.

"No Bela I completely understand what you meant to say. Actually ajitabh was keeping an  eye on all of you.
I could not stop myself when I got to know you both are getting married.

Even those people who were behind us disappeared   suddenly. We took this as a chance to meet you and rishi. "

"Oh great " Bela replied with her fake smile plastered.

"I am so happy bela. Finally you are getting married.
Girl who was so scared even on the name of marriage finally getting married " Vish chuckled and hugged her.

I think even vish can  read through her fake smile that is why trying to cheer her up, trying to change the topic.

Can't even blame her.not her fault.

"Suniye leela ji " Ajitabh who was statued on his place finally spoke.

But he called my bela leela? What the hell.

I glared at him.

"Hamara mtlb tha sheela ji "

Audacity of this man.
I gave him a death glare this time.
"It's bela" She corrected him politely.

"H.. Hmara wahi mtlb tha bela ji.
Ji aapka sukriya kaise kare hum bta hi nii skte. Bahut bahut sukriya aapne hamare rishi ka khayal rakha. Aur aapko shaadi ki badhaiya"