part 8

we were heading towards bela's house with me and bela in one car and my dramatic family along with rishi in another car..

Before I can have a chance to talk to bela my stupid aka annoying aka dramatic family but CUTE according to bela  started singing
"Zindagi ek safar hai suhana.......
Yha kal kya ho kisse jana

Hooooooo ullleeeee ulleeee a ulllliiiiieee"

Yes I can hear them very well because first all of all their car is just  in front of ours and secondly they are not singing but shouting.

I don't know how much more I have to get embarrassed in front of bela due to my family. They never behaved like this in front  of any one else except me of course But now things are different.

They already included bela and rishi in our family. ........No this is not something wrong but they are getting too attached to them. It's not like I don't want this but what if........... Leave it I don't want to even think about it.

What the hell ..I was about  to bump into their car. Why they stopped the car in middle of the road? Please God save me i don't want another drama that too in middle of the road.

I came out of the car  and directly went towards their car. I think bela was following me. Dad came out of the car with a puppy face. Yeah I know he did something again.

I gave him a what look with irritated expressions.

" Hehehe mahir dear actually  vo we I

"Speed up dad"

"Wedon'tknowbela'shouseadrress "

"Little slow dad"

"We. don't .know.bela's.house.address."

Finally!!! They realised. When I told them to follow our car they were like no we will go first. And without properly listening to me started their car and I had no choice other than to follow them.

And then the camel was under the mountain.

I like it. I wanted to show some attitude and scold them but can't because we are on the road. Lucky they. So I simply asked dad to follow us which he agreed this time without throwing any tantrums because then he didn't have any other choice.

After half and hour or so we reached bela's house.

And as expected my family was totally astonished with the interiors of the house and was staring at it with their mouth perfectly in 'O' shape.

Bela chuckled at their reaction. I think she also expected this. While rishi went to his room to bring something to  show my family. Excited kid. Oops my kid.

We settled in the living room and bela went to get some snacks for everyone. And rishi was showing his toys and paintings which he made when he came here to my parents and kuhu.

He was describing little- little things about the toy to my parents  and his grand parents and to my surprise they were keenly listening to him. They are kids too. I smiled looking at them.

Again, how perfect all this looks.

By the time bela came back rishi was done showing his paintings and toys. So everyone decided to play some games excluding me.
And dad chirped "how about  carrom"

Mom and kuhu gave a not interested look to dad and was about to say no but rishi supported dad so they had no choice. While my selfless beauty was fine with anything. Of course she respects everyone's wishes except hers. I wonder how I came to knew so much about Bela in just 3- 4 days. Maybe because she is so simple with beautiful heart.

I desperately wanted to talk to her but she was busy fulfilling everyone's wish.
She is indeed selfless.

Rishi brought carrom board and dad mom kuhu and bela with rishi being in her lap occupied the four edges of the carrom board. Oh I get it bela and rishi are in one team.

Heyy wait what about me. "Excuse me what about me? "

They looked a me for a brief second with calm expressions and then together snapped their head back to the carrom board politely ignoring me.

Was that even polite I asked myself but yeah got no answer.

So I sat there watching them and sometimes guiding kuhu bela or mom how to hit but instead of returning a thank you they glared at me. So I kept quiet keeping my finger on my lips.

Sometimes I would jump or shake my head when anyone missed the shot.

One thing I  noticed was that not even for once bela let rishi hit the coin because according to her he would end up hitting himself with the coin. So she would follow whatever rishi told her how to hit and which coin to hit but never let him hit. Protective mother she is. She has not taken rishi's responsibility for the sake of  its name. She really mean it.

Each day I  am getting more and more impressed with her.

~ and you are again staring at her like a fool. Come back.

Ahhh my stupid brain.

I jerked off myself and  started munching on the snacks this time with some table manners included.

But again I couldn't stop commenting in between and end up earning deadly glares which shut me up completely.

After an hour they were done freaking 1 hour!.

And then started talking excluding me. Why are they neglecting me am I a disease or cactus?.

Now I am jealous from Rishi. I know I know he is my kid only but he is taking all the limelight in fact more than required.

I sat there with an angry pout and glancing them with corner of my eyes in a hope they will notice me but no they didn't. They took another hour for their stupid talks.

"So it's late now we should leave "

Whattttt?they enjoyed whole of a day Neglecting me and now we should leave.

What about me I wanted to talk to bela..

But wait where are they going. Bela and rishi.

"Mahir come"

"Mom where bela and rishi are going ?"

"Oh they are coming with us"

"What? "

"Yes.i asked her to permanently shift there as we can't live without them and  who will take care of rishi when bela will be at work. So this is easy peasy. Now came"

Easy peasy? . Holy crap! now I am going to face embarrassing situations everyday in my own house.

And what the hell is this going on bela in our house we in bela's house. Are we playing Tom and jerry.

As if you don't want bela to live with us.
~my heart is always right.

"Mahiiirrrr come"

"Yaa coming"

.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

To be honest it was suppose to be a short story with only 10 parts. But seeing your response I am enjoying writing this.

Thank you to all  who vote, comment and read ❤.