Thirty-Two

February 19th
Nyla (9:00 pm)
I woke up to someone ringing the doorbell. I tried shaking this boy so he could wake up but it seems he's dead at the moment.
I got up and went downstairs to the door. Opening I damn near forgot where I was, because why the fuck is Bre at D's house "Can I help you?" I asked her beyond annoyed.

Ion what it is about this chick, I just don't like her. And I'm not one to just not like somebody.
She looked confused but then she cleared her throat. "Oh is Deshawn here?" She questioned.

"Do you see him?" I asked her.  "So like I said?" I continued.

"Well I just wanted him to know that my cousin is dead." She shrugged.

Whose her c- ohhh the crazy bitch. Damn Ny she's dead. Right. "Anything else?" I asked her.

"Actually I wanted to ask him-"

"You'll see him at school." I cut her off, slamming the door in her face.

How she know where Deshawn lives?

Deshawn (9:07 pm)

"Baby" I faintly heard the door open and foot steps approach

"Baby" I faintly heard the door open and foot steps approach. "Baby" I head Ny call out to me. I wanted to get up but I was just too comfortable. "Bae" It was like my mind was telling me yes but my heart was telling me no. "Deshawn." She shouted hitting the back of my Neck. Okay, now I'm up.

"What Ny?" I jumped up quickly, that shit stung. I looked up at her and she was very much giving me a death stare. "I mean yes baby wassup?" I asked her in a more calm tone.

"Bre was just down stairs." She spoke.

"Who is Bre?" I shrugged, before getting my head right, and cleared. "Oh, what she want." I said now knowing who she was talking about.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Diamond is dead."

February 20th
Jordyn (7:08 am)

As I slept peacefully, my phone started to vibrate, I thought strong and hard not to answer but then again what if someone was dying and I could've helped

As I slept peacefully, my phone started to vibrate, I thought strong and hard not to answer but then again what if someone was dying and I could've helped. I'm way to generous. "Hello?" I answered my phone.