Ñiñe

Chris
January 23rd (9:14 am)

I woke up in my hotel bed and I wasn't alone

"Jordyn you good?" I asked noticing she was sitting up looking straight ahead.

"We shouldn't have- I shouldn't have don't that." She stated getting up and putting her hair up.

"What?"

"What we did last night Chris?!" She yelled.

"I thought you said you wanted to." I got out of the bed also.

"I was in the moment Chris. We shouldn't have sleep together, simply because we aren't together."

"Jordyn-" I walked over to her.

"And I would look real stupid if I was doing all of this with you and the Zae t-"

"I missed you. Even after everything that happened, when I stopped seeing your face every day something just felt off. And when I saw you in the club, before I even saw yo face I just got that feeling, the feelings I got when I first met you."  I explained, grabbing her by the waist.

"Chris, why you gotta make me cry so damn early in the morning." She covered her face.

"My bad shorty." I laughed.

"Damn you used to call me that all the time back in 8th grade before we started dating, that was so irritating." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah that shit turned yo little ass on, ole thirsty ass, why you fronting? I kissed her on her neck.

"Back up." She pushed me away from her.

"Or what?" I pulled her close to me. "Yea that's what I thought."

"Your annoying." She pouted.

"But you love me." I smirked.

"Yeah ok."

"So do you think Zae should be here, you know when we read the results?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"Um, well I think so." She nodded.

"Ight then I was just asking."

"So, Chris can you be honest with me?" She asked standing in the bathroom door.

"Of course." I gave her my full attention.

"If Zae ain't yours are you gonna just up and leave?" She looked at me. Same look she gave me when she asked me if I was gonna take her virginity and dip.

"Either way? Blood or not, I love you still the same, well not exactly the same, but I love you, and I fell in love with that little girl when I first laid eyes on her." I explained honestly.

"I love you too, but I don't want to rush nothing Chris." She sighed.

"Ight, then we can take it slow."