Thìrteen

Chris
January 26th (Wednesday)

I woke up before Zae, so I decided to start cleaning up her toys

I woke up before Zae, so I decided to start cleaning up her toys. Yesterday went better than I thought it would. I wasn't sure if she was going to feel comfortable around me. But I really connect with a toddler, but not just any toddler. My beautiful daughter.

I was about to call up room service for breakfast when I heard a knock at the door. I went over to the door and answered it, noticing an aggravated, "Sevyn?" Sevyn was my manger's annoying ass step daughter, that swear she also my manger.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" She bursted in my room with her phone in her hand.

I took a deep breath before closing the door."I've been busy." And that wasn't no lie. "What you doing here?" I questioned her as I seen her start getting comfortable on the couch.

She looked up from her phone at me. "Me and my dad have been trying to get a hold of you baby." She sighed.

Wait hold on!! "Did you just call me-"

"Daddy!" I was cut off by Zae's scream, causing me and Sevyn to jump up spooked.

I wasted no time running over to my room, where I saw her on the floor, not where I left her. "Babygirl you ok?" I quickly picked her up.

"Y-yea I just fell off the bed." I wiped her few tears.

"Does anything hurt?" I asked her as I sat her down on the bed.

"Just my arm." She stuck her arm out.

"Let me see it." I grabbed her little arm making sure it could still bend, and thank God it could, because if not Jordyn would of hurt me bad, and then I kissed her. "Better?" I smiled at her.

She looked up at me and smiled widely. "Better!"

"You Hungry?" I asked her as she stood to her feet.

"Yes" She nodded.

"Ight how bout you go get dressed while I go get us some food?" I pointed to the clothes I got ready for her.

"Ok." She said looking outside the door. "Daddy?"

"Yes?" I responded.

"Is the your girlfriend "

"No." I said quickly. "Not at all."

"Ok." She smiled and went over to the clothes.

When I walked out of the room Sevyn was standing damn near in the doorway. "Why is there a kid in your bedroom, literally?" She questioned.

"That's my daughter calm down." I answered waving her off.

"D-daughter." She choked on her words. Damn is everyone gonna react like that? "Chris what did me and my dad tell you about these thirsty ass groupies?" She wined.