Fourteen

Jordyn

I was already on my way to the studio, to meet Alania because she wanted me to be there with her, but while I was on my way there she called me and told what happened when she got there

I was already on my way to the studio, to meet Alania because she wanted me to be there with her, but while I was on my way there she called me and told what happened when she got there. "Girl for real?"

"Yea I'm stupid huh." She said. To be honest both y'all is slow, I mean don't get me wrong I love y'all but let's be honest he's a famous singer that could have any girl that is throwing themselves at him, and trust me there's a lot, and you my lovely friend are the average girl. There's nothing wrong with that tho, I'm the same.

"No babes, he an idiot and I'm on my way over there now." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Don't please." She whined.

"Girl bye gas ain't cheap." I shook my head. Plus it was on my way to work.

"Jordyn." She sighed.

"She was just sucking him up right then and there?" I questioned exiting the freeway.

"Yes, please stop reminding me."

"My bad." I haven't really been cheated on, I mean the only person I've ever been with was Chris, and that's before his fame, I know I should've moved on, but trust issues kind of went out the window.

I listened to her as I pulled up to the studio. I just parked and got out.
"Like I put all that on him, he probably thought I really wanted marriage with him." She said.

"Girl your not stupid he's the one that said he wanted-....I-ima call you back." The studio had a glass door so it wasn't hard to notice him and Six flirting through the glass. Did it hurt, it shouldn't have but it did. So now instead of trying to see what happened, I'm bout to make an unnecessary scene, sorry that's just me my anger acts weirdly.

I walked into the studio, with my head up looking for my good friend Trey. I noticed Nine look at me and point at me causing Chris to turn my direction. She do know that shit is disrespectful right? Chris instantly back up from her, I don't know why? He's a free man. "Jordyn? What you-"

"I'm here to see Trey." I cut him off getting to the point.

"Damn how many hoes Trey got?" Two rolled her eyes. I hope them wide motherfuckas get stuck.

"Bitch I should-" I attempt to step to her.

But here come Captain save a hoe. "Jordyn stop." He pulled me back away from her.

"Fuck that hoe ion care how much clout she got." See unnecessary.

"Wow you could never compete ugly bitch." See now this right here, this was regularly me.

"Bitch!" I immediately took off on her. We started going at for real like in the studio. Never thought I would this would be one of the places I fight, but hey I feel like a bitch really need it, then she could really get it simple.