Ěłévëñ

Trey

I woke up to my phone ringing but it was just my manager

I woke up to my phone ringing but it was just my manager. And I definitely wasn't bout to answer him.

I looked to the side of me only to find Alania not there. Weird since this is her house.

And before y'all get any idea's no we didn't do anything sexual. We just talked and slept in the same bed. After we kissed we talked and got to know each other more.

I got out of the bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I seen her standing over the stove in a silk robe clicking. She looked beyond sexy.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"You like what you see." She turned around and smirked.

I nodded and walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"How long you've been up?"

"Just like fifteen minuets." She shrugged.

"What you bout to do today?" I asked her as she turned around to keep cooking, but she was still up against me.

"I'm not sure yet probably gonna slide to Jordyns."

"Oh that's wassup."

"You?" She started putting the door on the plates.

"Going back to the crib to clean up and move some shit around."

"Sounds fun, here." She handed me the plate.

"What's this?" No offense but the last time I had someone cook for me, let's just say if should be illegal for that bitch too cook.

"A breakfast omelet." She laughed looking at me like I was slow for not knowing what it was.

I ignored her stares and took a bite.

"Yo this shit smack!" I yelled eating more.

That food hit so different.

"Damn why you so loud?" She mugged me.

"Because this shit is bomb as fuck." I replied still eating.

"It wasn't even all that." She laughed. "But anyways im bout to go take a shower." She gave me a kiss on my cheek and began to walk away.

"Ight." I watched her walk away because it was just a scenery I wanted to watch all day.

This girl bout to be some else

Jordyn