Nineteen

Alania
7:34 pm

I drove on the freeway listening to some August Alsina

I drove on the freeway listening to some August Alsina. Don't get me wrong I love my baby's music, but August that man hit different. I had got bored at home so I decided to slide on Trey for the night.

I was just your nigga next door
But girl I see more for you
And you ain't gotta have no fear, know I'll always be here for you
And I know you may not end up with me
Cause I'm out here playing outchea in these streets

I sung aloud feeling myself. Finally I found my self pulling into Treys driveway. I texted him and told him I was here and he told me he was coming to open the door. I got out my car, closed the door then pushed the button to lock it up. While putting my keys in my purse I began to walk up to Trey's door, and when I approached it, he was standing in the doorway waiting for me. "Hey sexy." He licked his lips moving to the side to let me walk in the house.

Once in the house, I took off my coat to embrace the warmth of his house because for some reason it was hella cold outside. "Hey." I said walking up to him pecking his lips. "How was your day?" I walked off to the living room to put my stuff down.

As he walked off towards the kitchen. "It was Ight, then it got better when a beautiful lady came walking in." I heard his flirtatious voice booming from the kitchen.

I smirked walking into the kitchen, "Mmm she must be one hell of a lady." I said shaking my head.

He looked up from the stove. Oh my damn this nigga didn't- Hold up, Trey Songz better had not cooked for me. I swear ima brag for the rest of my life. I don't care how close and personal I know him, deep down I'm still a little fan girl.
"Must." He agreed. "But how was your day?" He said turning his attention back to the stove.

I sighed beginning to put my hair up. "Good just ready to eat and go to sleep."

He turned the stove off then turned around giving me his attention. "Ight how bout i make us some plates and you go get comfortable." He rubbed his hands together waiting for my answer.

I smiled at him, admiring him. "Ok."

To the shower I go.

Trey
7:50 pm

Trey7:50 pm