Thirty- Five

Nyla (6:45 am) 📍Deshawn's House

"Baby you can't get up?" Deshawn asked me for the 3rd time as he stood over me

I barely opened my eyes, which was progress because the last three time I ignored him and stayed sleep. "Babe I have a headache." I sighed covering my face.

I don't know what I did to gain this damn pounding in my head....but if I did I would never do it again that's for damn sure.
"Ight then." He replied to me walking over to the dresser. "Since you got an appointment later I'll let you rest today, and I'll have Mya get some school work for you." He reminded me. Ohhh, its this baby's fault, that makes since. "Does that sound good to you?" He asked me.

"Mhmm." I nodded, before burying myself back in the bed.

-
Soon Deshawn was fully dressed and ready for school, and came back into the room. "Ight baby I'm gone, I love you." He said once again standing over me but this time he had bent down to kiss my head.

"I love you too baby, I'll see you later." I said as he left out of the room.

Jordyn (12:56 pm) 📍The Studio

"Baby I don't want you to be uncomfortable

"Baby I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Was the first thing Chris has said to me today, as we got on the elevator.

"And when have you known me to put myself in a uncomfortable situation." I said looking up at him.

"I love you." He said grabbing on my waist. Why is he trying to make this more awkward than it's about. Finally the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. "I know yo mean ass heard me." He said close to my ear as we walked onto the floor, causing me to smile at him.

"I love you too baby." I told him. After passing like three rooms we came to the studio room they were gonna be in today, I guess. "Now let's get this over with." I sighed. Instead of walking in or opening the door, he attempted to kiss me. "Um no." I swerved him and opened the door. He's been stalling all day, I just want to get this over with.

"Hey Chris finally yo ass is here." I heard her say.

Is it wrong that I thought she looked flawless?

That's not the point. I'm just here to support Chris.