Thirty-Three

Monday, February 21st
Nyla (7:47 am)

"Yes bestie?" I said as I answered my phone

"Dont forget to get my shit Ny, you know how you are." She stated.

She's literally been reminding me all morning, now I'm not that damn forgetful. "Girl relax, we only have one class together anyway so J is gonna get most of you assignments." I explained to her.

"Oh yeah we did share most of our classes." She sighed.

"We'll see you when we get back home, remember to relax." I told her.

"What else can I do Ny?" She said getting smart.

"Damn you don't have to get an attitude with me." I said, mugging them phone as if she could see me.

"Bye." She said before hanging up.

"She straight?" Deshawn asked me as he drove.

Finally he could come back to school. It was boring there without him, especially without his cousin. So at least we have him for now.
"Yeah just making sure we don't forget about her." I told him.

"But we just left the house, how were we-"

"Boy ion know that's your cousin." I told him. "Are you ready." I asked as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Shii, I was never not ready." He shrugged as he looked for a park.

"You make no sense." I laughed him off.

"Bet I make sense when it comes to this." Without looking he placed his hand in between my legs.

"Boy bye, that's why we are where we are now." I snatched his hand away.

"Girl whatever." He said finally pulling into a parking space. He then got out and went to the back to grab all of our stuff before making his way to my door. Once he opened it, I got out of the car and took my book bag from him and my gym bag. "You know you love that I got you looking like this." He said looking like he was in a daze as he stared at me.

"Like what?" I questioned closing the car door.

"You know, glowing, looking thicker than usual...." He said examining my body up and down. "fuck it I can miss one more day of school." He said about to put everything back in the car.

"Let's go babe." We laughed as we started to make our way to the school building.

Jordyn (8:00 am)