Twenty-Five

Wednesday January 22nd, 2010

Jordyn (7:46 am)

"You like that baby?" Chris questioned as he stroked in and out of me gripping on to my waist

"You like that baby?" Chris questioned as he stroked in and out of me gripping on to my waist. I couldn't get myself to answer because he was so deep inside of me. "I can't hear you J." He groaned going somehow deeper. "I need to hear you." He demanded into my hair.

I let out a scream of passion.
"I-I love it." I moaned. "Fuck Chris!"

"You feel so fucking good babygirl." He grunted hitting my g spot.

I couldn't even catch my breath."Babyyy I'm bout to cum!" I exclaimed sinking my nails into his skin.

"Dammit Jordyn."  He grunted again biting his lip. "Jordyn....Jordyn." He began to repeat.

I then felt my body shaking,
causing my eyes to fly open.  "Jordyn...Jordyn!" Deshawn yelled repeatedly standing over me.

Oh no, no, no. Fuck no! "I'm up! I'm up...." I assured him, quickly sitting up in my bed. "Why you shaking me." I yelled at him out of frustration.

He put his hands up in defense, stepping back from me. "Damn I'm just trying to make sure you get to work on time... but it's okay, my fault for trying to be a good little brother." He shrugged.

I looked over at my clock and seen it was a little over 7:30. Guess I missed my alarm clock. "Get the fuck out." I demanded, smacking my lips.

He rolled his eyes at me walking towards the door. "With an attitude like that ion see how you've been single this long" He shook his head, walking out of my room and slamming my door.

I just had a fucking wet dream about.....Chris.

Deshawn (8:18 am)