Forty-Three

Excuse any and all Errors.
Please Vote 🗳 and Comment 🙊

April 30th

Malina (Alania's Sister)

"So you're going to pay Diamond's family to make false accusations on Jordyn regarding her death?" My friend Naomi asked her boyfriend.

What a crazy coincidence that she happened to have beef with my sister's best friend. After introducing me to her boyfriend, they decided to let me in on their scheme. That's when I informed them that I wasn't too pleased with my sister. Everyone thinks she's so sweet and perfect, when in reality she ruined my life.
"Her family is just as grimey as her no good ass." He shrugged.

"Hey!" Some girl said from over the phone. I don't know why she was involved but her voice sounded super young.

"Girl you're literally here because you want the nigga she was fucking. Gone somewhere." Naomi scoffed.

"Fuck you bitch." The little girl put her middle finger in the camera.

"Ion even go that way." She smiled.

"Lil girl shut the fuck up, you too Naomi fuck." Her boyfriend cursed. "How is it going with my little bro?" He spoke to the phone.

"We're making progress. I'm definitely getting in his head."

"Cool, Jordyn is who I want but his girl was nice too." He chuckled.

"So how do you expect to take or even get ahold of Jordyn if she's with Chris, who is obviously in the public eye." I spoke up. That's what I was really curious about. They won't just let her disappear.

"That's what my good bro is here for." He patted the shoulder of the dude who stood next to him.

"So y'all both want Jordyn?" I asked.

"I mean. I wanted her but she started playing me when Chris came into the picture." The dude stated.

"Yeah she'll do that. She's acting weird." Naomi shook her head.

"It was pretty easy after I found James and he agreed to fuck some shit up for some cash." The man explained.

"Thankfully for us we got a person on the inside." Naomi's boyfriend smiled. "We just need you to start stirring the pot." He looked over at the dude.

"I can do that."