Thrëę

Deshawn
(January 16th)

"Ahh fuck! Baby don't stop!" She said as I thrusted inside and out of her

"Shit girl.... what's my name?" I asked grabbing a handful of her hair.

"D-Daddy!" She screamed as she came for the 5th time.

I also released into the condom and then went into the bathroom to flush it. After that I went back into the room and started to get dress.

"Your leaving." She asked covering herself.

"Yea I got shit to do." I said buckling my belt.

"Why do you always do this D?"

"Dimond you already know this ain't no relationship." I said

I know y'all probably think I'm like in love with her. But nah. That pussy tho...that's a different story. I don't want to be with her or nothing. She too damn clingy for me.

"Whatever don't come back over here nigga."

"As long as you don't call me again." I said leaving her room.

¥

"Nah nigga you know I got more hoes than you! You trippin trippin." I heard as I walked into my cousin Nate's house.

"What y'all stupid asses arguing about now?"

"This nigga swear he got more hoes than me." Nate said

"I do." My best friend Jeremiah said

"Whatever, neither of y'all got hoes." I chuckled.

"Aye Nate let me get at Mya." Jeremiah said.

Mya is Nate's little sister.

"This has nothing to do with me." I said leaving the living room and going into the kitchen .

When I saw some girl in there trying to get a cup out of the cabinet but couldn't reach it. And when I said I saw her, I mean I saw that ass.

"You need help ma." I asked reaching over her and grabbing the cup.

"Thanks." She said reaching over to grab the cup out of my hand. That when I noticed she was a fine ass Asian

"Aht...don't you think I deserve something in return?" I said backing up.

"Umm no. I don't recall asking for your help." She said crossing her arms. Only to cause her boobs to push more upper.

"But you didn't turn down my help."

"You didn't give me time to." She said snatching the cup out of my hand.

"Damn ma. What's your name."

"Nyla." She said dryly.

Damn she hella fine...she for sure about to be mine.

Jordyn