Twenty-Four

Alaina (5:09 pm)

I sat in Jordyn's drive way still crying

I sat in Jordyn's drive way still crying. I just don't understand. How-how is this possible after 14 years.
I then saw headlights pulling up on me. After a few second the car turned of, and there was Jordyn standing outside of my drivers door window. "What you doing here I thought we were meeting at- you ok?" Her warm sweet smile dropped when she seen my face.

-

"So he faked his death, then just went on to live a whole different life." Jordyn questioned.

We were now sitting on her porch smoking a fat blunt, as I explained how my day went to her.

"Yeah, and he was just like I want to get to know you now, but whatever I do don't tell my mom." I scoffed.

"Damn what happened between them that was so bad he had to fake his death?" She questioned, scratching the back of her neck.

"I don't even know-" I was cut off when my phone started ringing."Dammit it's Trey again." I sighed running my hands down my face.

"You should tell him." She shrugged.

"No I don't even want to see my father again." I shook the thought off.

"Why not."

"Because he's a bitch, the girl he was with the other day look 28 at the most." I stated.

"Damn, but babygirl you not gone get the full story until you hear his side." She spoke truthfully.

"Guess I'm not getting the full story." I shrugged. "Let me go before this nigga put an amber alert on me." I shook my head.

"I'll see you in a minute." She hugged me.

"K love you." I said taking a deep breath.

"Love you too beautiful, everything's going to be ok." She rubbed my shoulder before letting me make my way back to my car.

Trey (5:46 pm)

"Nigga calm down she didn't find out

"Nigga calm down she didn't find out." Chris stated from the other side of the phone.

"How you know?" I questioned, since he knew everything.