Fifteen

Alania
January 26th (Wednesday)

There she was in the person I once admired

There she was in the person I once admired. "Ma, what the hell are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes closing my front door.

At first she didn't say anything, then she looked Trey up and down."You should leave." She said to him boldly.

I never went against my moms word, and I always let her control my life because I thought she knew what was best for me. Well...not anymore. "No, he's not leaving." I said, even though he didn't move anyway.

She looked up at me with disappointment. "Excuse me?"

I ignored her and turned facing Trey.
"Can you go wait for me in my room." I asked him. At first he looked like he didn't want to leave me alone but he just nodded and made his way upstairs.

She shook her head at me then asked, "Did you two have sex."

"What? No!" I said out of embarrassment. "I wish." I mumbled walking into my living room.

"Good." She smiled.

Wow, I really made my mom smile. It's been a while. "Why good, Ma?" I said putting my hair up into a high ponytail, once I looked back up she was handing me something. "What's this?" I knew what it was, I just didn't want to face reality.

"Your soon to be husband." She smiled more. Now it was just getting creepy.

I threw the file down and stood up to my feet. "What?"

"You heard me." She said picking it up. "Now go-"

"I don't want to do this." I waved her off. I couldn't!

She walked over to me and lifted my chin up. "I love you sweetheart? I really do, but does it look like I care?" Yet she's still smiling.

"Get out!" Was all I said, if I would of said anything else I would of started to cry.

"We leave Sunday." She stated walking back towards the door.

I followed her. "That's two days away."

"I know how to count Alania." She rolled her eyes opening the door.

I heard some footsteps, and coming from my kitchen was my stepfather. "Sweetie, your mom just wants what's best for you."

I went from sad to mad real quick. "Were you just in my kitchen?" I crossed my arms.

"What's a Kitchen?" He asked eating some of my chips and walking to my mothers side.