Ťeñ

CHRIS
9:30 pm

I pulled the cover over Zae as she slept in the bed

I pulled the cover over Zae as she slept in the bed. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out the room.

"She sleep." I said to Jordan as I walked into the living room of my hotel.

"Really? I guess she did do a lot today." She laughed.

"We all did." I smiled.

Today after we got the results I took everyone out to eat, then me, Jordyn, and Zae came back here and just played around all day. And she got a lot of energy. Almost as much as me. Almost.

"You right." She agreed "Them results relieved so much stress off off my shoulders you don't even know." She took a deep breath.

"I already knew she was gonna be mine." I shrugged.

"Did you really?"

"Yup."

"Cap!" She threw a pillow at me.

"Actually it's Bap blood." I threw it back.

"Nah cuz I said what I said." She flipped her hair.

"Man shut up with that crip shit." I grunted falling onto the couch right next to her.

"Then shut up with that blood shit." She winked, then started looking through her phone.

"When you go back to work?"

"Monday. When you go back home?"

"I was supposed to go home Thursday, but I pushed it back to next Friday. I tried to push it back further but I got hella shit to do when I get back already so you know." I explained.

"Why you push the date back?"

"Why you think?"

"Zae?"

"And you?" I said causing her to look at me.

"Me? Why me?"

I leaned my face closer to her face.

"Why you think?"

Just when I was about to go for it the door opened.

"Mom?"

ELIJAH
11:00 pm

ELIJAH 11:00 pm