Ťwėłvĕ

Diamond
January 25th

I pulled up to Jordyn's happy as hell I had just got a modeling job, was mostlikely bout to get my man back, and I gave Elijah something to do so he wouldn't bother me

When I got out the car Daddy pulled up. But when he got out the car he seemed upset. "You got some nerve." He said walking up to me.

Awww maybe he needed a hug. "Hey D. Wass-"

"Don't fucking touch Me." He pushed me away from him. Like manhandling type shit.

"You know what, your tripping?" I said turning around making my way back to the house.

Until he grabbed my arm roughly.
"So is you, if think you going in my house." He yanked me back.

"Move Deshawn Damn." I said trying to get loose away from him.

"You got two seconds to get the fuck away from my house, before I rearrange yo face." He spat bitterly.

"Excuse me nigga."

"I know what the fuck you did bitch." He pushes me against the house and got a good tight grip on my neck.

"Let me go!" I tried to fight him off.

"Bitch only place I'm letting you go is hell." He gripped tighter.

"S-stop pl-please!"

Before my eyes started to closed Jordyn and Alania came running out the house.
"Oh my God! Deshawn stop!" Jordyn said pulling Deshawn away from me.

"Y-your fucking cr-crazy!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Yea what's your problem little bro?" Jordyn said grabbing his face. He just pushed her away and ran into the house. "You stay with her I'll go check on him?" Jordyn said to Alania.

"You got it."

What the fuck just happened?

Jordyn