Fîvę

(A/N) I know this ain't serious but I can't write without a cast or whatever you wanna call it and something happened so I had to change Alania's character.

Sorry continue reading🤗
-

Jordyn
(January 19 2010)

"What do you mean you don't know Jordyn?" Chris yelled at me

"Just let me explain." I sighed.

"I'm listening." He said taking a seat on one of my bar stools.

Flashback***
(December 9th 2006)
"I can't believe your really here." Naomi said walking towards me with two drinks in her hand.

"Yea Chris kind of begged me to come but now I can't find him at all and he's not answering my phone calls." I chuckled.

I was currently at this party that was being thrown for Chris because of how good his music is doing. He has some really good friends.

I don't go to parties for to reason. One, my mom doesn't let me because I'm only 16. And two, because I don't really like going to parties. They weren't really my scene. You know drinking, smoking. Yeah...no.

But Chris just had to talk me into coming I'm not gonna say how but it was a very pleasing way to ask me.

"Well I got you a drink." Naomi said trying to give me the red cup.

"You know I don't drink."

"Come on live a little." She said putting the cup in my hand. I stared at her for a minute before downing whatever dark liquor was in the cup. "That's my girl! Oh I think I just seen Chris go upstairs into one of the rooms."

"Thanks, Ima go see what he's doing." I said walking away from her.

I pushed passed many stanky people and drunk people and after pushing passed like 50 people I finally made it to the stairs. Once I made it to the stairs I started to feel really dizzy.

"Aye you good?" I couldn't see who the person was because my vision was really blurry. But I could tell by the voice.

"Elijah?" I asked unsure.

Elijah was Chris's best friend. They been best friends since elementary.

"Yeah ma, you need help?" He asked.

"Yeah can you get me to Chris?"

"Yeah, here lemme help you." He said grabbing from the waist.