1: STOP HIM CALLING BASTARD

It’s been 10 hours since he was sitting in front of the almighty main office of “BIGHIT”, hugging his 3 days old son to his chest. Just to meet his husband for once and tell him he was innocent. He want to remind his husband the promises he has made with him. People were looking at him with weird eyes. He felt so embarrassed. He looked at his small son, he is exact replica of his father, long face, doe eyes, thin lips, he even has bunny smile just like his father. The father who don’t want to see him for once. The father who believe on a few words on a paper than his husband. He remember the first gift he received after a complicated birth delivery was a divorce paper. He remember how his mother in law Soo-ah threw a divorce paper on his face instead of seeing her grandson who was crying in his embrace.

FLASHBACK

(3 DAYS BEFORE)

He opened his eyes slowly, adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the room. He looked around, he remembered he told Jungkook that the first thing he want to see after waking up was Jungkook holding their son in his embrace.  He looked around the room again, but there was no sign of his husband. He saw a crib beside his bed. A smile automatically crept on his face. It was him, the bundle of his joy, the proof of him and his husband’s unconditional love, his Tae-Hwan. He was about to go to him when a nurse came and help him to hold him properly. He pecked his son’s forehead gently.  The exact replica of him. He was surprised that no one was with him, not even a single person. He remember in his whole pregnancy Jungkook never leave him for a single day. He never let him go anywhere alone. Then what happened just in one day that no one was by his side. He was worried. It must be something urgent. He looked at the nurse beside him, he must have told her something.

Jin: Excuse me Miss, but did my family tell you something, about when they will visit me?

Jin asked her, playing with his son’s small hand. The nurse stop whatever she was doing and looked at him baffled. She was pitying him, she was herself wondering why was the family of newly delivered patient doesn’t come for meeting him once. The answer was clear, they don’t want to do anything with him and his baby.

Nurse: Sorry Sir, but I don’t know anything.

Jin gave her a small smile. It was silly question to ask anyway. How would she know anything that don’t concern her? His mind was playing a thousand scenarios of what would have May happened. But he decided to not come on conclusion any soon.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jin looked at a time. Its 10pm. His heart was wrenching with pain of loneliness. He waited whole day, someone would come to visit him and his baby. He waited for Jungkook to come and hold him in his embrace. He waited for Yoongi, Jimin to come and shower his son with their love.  But he waited. No one visit him. He called on everyone number continuously, but no one picked his calls. His eyes welled in tears. He don’t know what to think anymore. He looked at his now two day old son.

“I am sorry baby, Daddy must be stuck somewhere. He will come to us baby. He will.”

Jin was crying at this point. Suddenly door burst open. Jin lift his head in hope Jungkook would have come and now he will ask for his forgiveness. But his hopes went down when he saw the person standing at the door. It was her. His mother in law Soo-ah. What is she doing here? Jin was sure than, she will never come to see her grandson.

Mrs. Jeon: Here Sign this. Jungkook want you to sign this document.

 Mrs. Jeon throw a document in front of him. Jin was confused. What kind of document it is? He looked at her, she has a smirk on her face. He place his son down on bed and took the documents in his hand. “DIVORCE AGREEMENT” Jin clenched the document in his hand. What is the meaning of this? Instead of coming and looking at his son, Jungkook was sending divorce paper to him? It must be her. His mother in law. Playing some trick with him again.

Jin: What is the meaning of this? I am sorry Mrs. Jeon. But please stop with your tricks now. We have a son now. You must understand.

Mrs. Jeon: OH please. Those words won’t suit coming out of mouth of whore like you. Now sign those documents and leave out of our lives with that bastard son of yours.

Jin: STOP. Don’t dare to say that about my son again. Jungkook will never forgive you if he heard you called his son that.

(Jin said fuming with anger. How dare of her? She is not even calling name to him but also to his son. He won’t tolerate a single bad world about his son. Then whoever it is.)

Mrs. Jeon: Really. Did even a single person visit you since your delivery? They all now know the true face of you now. You know what Jin, I hated you so much but I never thought you would go this low. You say you love my son right? Then how could you do such a thing to my son.

Jin: what do you mean by that? I didn’t do anything to hurt Jungkook. What the hell you talking about. And where the hell is Jungkook? Tell him to come and see our so-

Mrs. Jeon: Stop your acting. Everyone know now that, this bastard is not my Jungkook’s son. He don’t want see you and your bastard child. So sign the documents and make him free.

Tears welled in Jin’s eyes. What is she talking about? He would never do anything like that. He looked at his son, who was sleeping with a smile on his face.

Jin: Stop this bullshit now. Jungkook know, I would never do anything like that. It must be a misunderstanding.

Mrs. Jeon: there is no misunderstanding Seokjin. We have done DNA test of this bastard with Jungkook. And it was clear that he is not the son of Jungkook.

Jin: STOP HIM CALLING BASTARD. He is mine and Jungkook’s son.

After what Mrs. Jeon accused of Jin. Jin felt devasted. How could they? They all believed a mare document instead of him. After that visit of his mother in law, Jin changed his cloths, picked his son and hurried out to meet Jungkook. He went to their apartment where he and Jungkook were living along with other BTS MEMBERS. He ring the bell, looking at his son playing with his finger. Hoping Jungkook will open the door. But the door was opened by Yoongi. Jin smile at him and about to enter, when Yoongi pushed him hard. Jin hurriedly covered his son, in case he got hurt. Jin looked at his older brother, how he could push him like that when he has a baby in his hand.