8: GUILT

Yoongi was shocked from what was happening in front of him. First Jin out of nowhere came in front of him and begging Jungkook to help his son. He watched as Jungkook argued with Jin to live with them here. He figured out what all this about but he didn't wanted what his mind was telling him to be true. He don't wanted to know that the child whom they called names was Jungkook's son. He don't want Jin to be innocent. He won't be able to forgive himself if Jin was innocent. He looked at the retreating figure of Jin. Still he didn't want to believe what he was seeing. He looked at Jungkook who was still standing there watching Jin to head back with his tear stained state. He grab Jungkook's hand rather harshly and drag him inside their apartment and shove him on the sofa harshly. He was angry at Jungkook because he was seeing guilt in his eyes. Those eyes should be filled with anger towards Jin, not with Guilt. It was scaring the shit out of him seeing that state of Jungkook, which was screaming whatever he was thinking was right. But he still don't want to believe that.

Yoongi: WHAT IS THIS GOING ON KOOK, TELL ME FROM THE START. IT SCARING ME TO SEE GUILTY EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE.

Yoongi yelled on the face of Jungkook, startling everyone in the room. No one dare to say anything. They knew Jin was sensitive topic to Yoongi. In four years, no one dare to speak Jin's name in front of Yoongi. Namjoon came forward as his stand in between Yoongi and Jungkook. And told everyone to settle around the sofa, including Yoongi to listen whatever explanation Jungkook will give.

Jungkook was scared of their reactions. He knew what he was going to tell them will break most of them, especially Yoongi. Because of that scheme Yoongi was the one who declared his living brother dead for himself. He was worried of how Yoongi will take all this. But still he has to tell them. He knew once knowing the truth it will hurt them like hell, but still they have to face the truth, no matter how hard it is. He looked round the room, their eyes were still on him, wanting his explanation. Taehyung who was beside him, was comforting him time to time. Jungkook took a deep breath and begin to speak.

Jungkook: F-four days ago when me and Tae were ....................................

....................................................... After that I wake up here. You know what happened afterward.

Jungkook stopped at that while wiping his tears. He was ashamed and scared. He didn't look up, he didn't want to see their reaction. There was pin drop silence for the moment.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Yoongi screamed as he smash the nearby vase on the wall. He was crying really hard, smashing everything while being angry on himself. Taehyung immediately shield Jungkook behind him, he was afraid Yoongi would hurt Jungkook out of anger. Namjoon went forward to stop him, but before he could get any closer to him Yoongi's body drop on floor cold.

.............................................................................................................................................................

It's been three hours since Jungkook told them everything. It was shocking to all of them. Yoongi went out somewhere with anger, Hoseok went after him, not wanting to leave emotionally unstable Yoongi alone. While Jimin had locked himself in their small dance studio that they have in their apartment, dancing crazily. Now Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in their living room. Jungkook has already arranged an appointment of his son two days after with top doctors in Korea. He didn't wanted to delay his treatment further than this.

Namjoon: you really have no idea? Who could have fake that DNA test? Not even a single person.

Namjoon asked Jungkook. He was thinking for hours of who could have done that but still no one came to his mind.

Namjoon: Don't get me wrong. But could it be your parents or someone from your past?

JK: No hyung. I know Mother didn't like Jin but she won't do something like that. You know she believed in that bloodline thing seriously. If she knew it was Jeon blood, she will cherish him more than anything. And about father, I didn't think father had any problem with Jin. He happily accept Jin in their first meeting. And I was never in relationship in past, so there is no way its someone from my past.

Jungkook explain to Namjoon. He desperately wanted to find that bastard and turn his life into living hell. Just once, he know who it was then he will show that person the wrath of him. He will torture him and make him suffer thousand time than he had cause Jin and his son to suffer.

Namjoon: okay then. I will hire a private investigator for this.

Jungkook: thank you hyung. Let's go Taehyung we don't have that much time.

Namjoon: For what?

Jungkook: I have a kid's room to decorate hyung and get ready everything for Jin and his son's arrival. I told Jin, I will pick them up tomorrow morning.

Jungkook replied hurriedly and dashed out with Taehyung. He wanted to see his son badly. He wondered how he looked. He remembered Jin telling him four years before that he looked just like him. did he really look like me?