2: There is no place for you here

Yoongi always said that Jin is like a younger brother to him. Yoongi is his brother. The one who was with him since young age. Jin was orphan. He never knew who his parents were. And he never took the efforts to search for them either. He didn’t want to see their faces.  They abandoned him before he could pronounce any word. Yoongi was the only person who he could say his family. He had met Yoongi when Yoongi’s grandparents force him to visit orphanage when he Yoongi was 15 year old and Jin was 13 year old. After their first meet, Yoongi himself often visit orphanage and they become friends. More like brother. Jin also met Jungkook through Yoongi. Jungkook, Yoongi and four others, total six were a part of kpop group called “BTS”.

Jin looked at Yoongi angrily, even though he is brother, he has no right to push him like that out of his own home. (Seokjin is youngest in the story.)

Jin:  YAH, Yoongi hyung, I have baby in my hands, Can’t you see that?

(Jin yelled at Yoongi but Yoongi was looking at him with the expression of disgust)

Jin get up on his legs and again try to enter the apartment. Only to be his way was block by another person, Jimin. Jimin fold his hands and lean on the door blocking the small space, Jin could enter the apartment. Jin could now believe that his so called brothers also believed those mare documents over him. But they were not his concern now. He was desperate to meet Jungkook.

Jimin: I never though you would go this low Seokjin.

Jin: Yah, I haven’t done anything. This is Jungkook’s baby, look, Just by seeing his face anyone could tell that he is Jungkook’s baby.

(Jin said with teary eyes. He showed his son to them, but Jimin and Yoongi turn their heads.)

Yoongi: We don’t want to see the face of that bastard son of yours Jin.

(Jin looked at Yoongi in shocked expression. Yoongi was the last person Jin could think would turn away from him but look here he was the first one to break him.)

Jin: Yoongi hyung, you also believed them? It’s not true.

Yoongi: DNA test taken under my observation Jin. If it wasn’t for me personally seeing it, I haven’t believed it. (Yoongi said in hurt expression, he in wildest dream never thought that Jin could do something like this) I treated you as my brother Jin. If I knew you are this kind of person, I would never have introduce you to Jungkook. It’s my fault Jungkook have to go through this.

Jimin: it’s not your fault Yoongi. You can’t change the inherited genes from someone like Jin.

(Jimin said hugging Yoongi, comforting him who was now crying.)

Jin: What do you mean by someone like me?

Jimin: Someone like you, grown up in orphanage. Your mother must have left you there because she was whore like you and your father don’t want to take care of bastard child like you.

(Jimin snapped at Jin. Jin’s heart break by each word of Jimin. How could he degrade him like that? Just because he was orphan doesn’t mean they could say anything about him. Jin looked at Yoongi, whenever someone try to degrade Jin about him being orphan in past, Yoongi would be his shining armor, he would snap at those people. But today Yoongi was silent. Not saying a word to defend Jin.)

Jin: Y-Yoongi H-hyung, say something. Scold Jimin. He is saying nonsense. Your jinnee would never do anything like this. You believe me right? After all we are brothers right? You wi-“

Yoongi: YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE. THE MOMENT YOU DID THAT TO JUNGKOOK, YOU WERE DEAD FOR ME. NOW GET LOST INFRONT OF ME. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY LIFE ANYMORE.

(Jin kneeled down holding his baby to his chest. Tears continuously flowing from his eyes. Hearing Yoongi’s shouts Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok also came out of the house. They were looking disgustingly at Jin. In first time in his life, Jin feel ashamed because he was orphan. He was ashamed of the things he never had done.)

Jin wipe his tears. His pride was not that important this time. He has baby to take care of. He see in his peripheral vision that there was no one blocking the door. He could see if Jungkook who was inside. Without thinking anything, Jin run inside the apartment, holding his son in his arms securely.

 Jin: JUNGKOOK! Jungkook! WHERE ARE YOU? Look I am here with our baby. JUNGKOOK?

(Jin yelled frantically between his cries searching every room in the apartment. but there was no sign of Jungkook. he was about to go to kitchen for checkup when Yoongi caught him by his arm tightly. Yoongi started to drag him out of the apartment rather harshly.)

Jin: Don’t do this hyung. Believe me please. I have nowhere to go hyung. At least show some mercy on my newborn child hyung. Please at least tell me where is Jungkook. I will promise I will never show you my face anymore. Please hyung. Please. Just this once. Help me hyung.

(Yoongi throw Jin out of the apartment door. And stand firmly in front of Jin. The floor was filled with Jin’s and his Son’s hysteric cries, who was waken up between all this.)

YOONGI: DON’T DARE TO CROSS THIS DOER AGAIN. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD INSIDE THIS HOUSE.

(With that Yoongi shut the door in front of Jin’s face. Jin sat there for hours waiting one of them will come and tell him Jungkook’s where boats. But he was wrong. He was thrown out of building by security along with his son.)

(Flashback ends)