22: CULPRIT

(next morning)

Yoongi rubbed his nose unconsciously in his sleep as he felt something tiny poking his nose tip. But the poking continues annoying him. Yoongi let out a small grunt feeling discomfort as he role himself in a different direction hugging the blanket. He was about to sleep again but froze when he heard a cute giggle. Why was it sound like a child? Then he remembered what happened last night. How he passed out on Jin. Did Seokjin allow him to sleep in his room? So the child's voice was his nephew? Does that mean, Jin already forgives him? He was about to open his eyes but froze when he heard the conversation going on between his brother and son.

"Hwanie, don't be naughty. Let him sleep, honey." Seokjin said in a low voice as he was tiding the mess his son has done in the room slowly without making any sound. But his son didn't even spare him a glance. Hwanie was glued to Yoongi as soon as he wakes up and saw the latter sleeping on his bed. He was not even moving for brushing his teeth no matter how many times Jin told him.

"Hwanie, I am giving you last warning, if you didn't come with me to brush your teeth and take a bath now then I will tell Yoongi to go out as soon as he wakes up." Seokjin threaten.

"But Hwanie wants to stay with yoodi," Hwanie said with a pout.

"It's okay baby. He is not giving anywhere."

"reawally? Pinky promishh"

"Pinky promise. Now, let's go." jin said as he picks up his son from the bed and takes him to the bathroom.

"Appa, Yoodi looks like meow meow, right?" Jin burst out laughing at his son's statement.

As soon as the father-son pair went inside the bathroom, Yoongi opened his eyes with a big smile on his face. Today's morning is so perfect. He wishes to be woken up every day like this. He sat on the bed while hearing the lovely commotion inside the bathroom. He thought he didn't deserve so much love from the little one.

"Hwanieeee, waitttttt at least wear a towel, you will catch a cold," Jin said as he ran behind his son who runs into the room half-naked, only wearing his underwear. Hwanie stops in his step abruptly, nearly sleeping on the slippery tiles as he saw Yoongi already awake and looking at him.

"Awwwwwww apppppppppaaaaaaaa" With that Hwanie ran and hide behind Jin.

"Oh my, Someone saw Hwanie naked. Someone saw Hwanie naked. " Seokjin sang happily teasing his son. Hwanie never liked anyone to see him naked. Not even Roni's mother and wife, who were always take care of him. Jin never understands why though. Maybe he got that from his father. Jungkook was shy when it comes to shoving his skin to his fans or friends.

"Appa naughty. I tell uncle Roni." Roni said with a pout as he let Jin dress him. These two were in their own word forgetting about Yoongi.

"(clear throat) Umm Jin, I am sorry, I occupied your and little one's bed last night," Yoongi said unsurely. He was yet to know if Jin forgives him or not.

"It's okay hyung," Jin replied and smiled at Yoongi while tidying his son's hair who was now too shy to come in front of Yoongi.

"Does this mean, I m-------- I mean, d-did you f-forgive me?" Yoongi shuttered. Jin stopped whatever he was doing. He let out a sigh. Then looked at Yoongi with sad eyes.

"I never blamed you hyung. I was just............ just disappointed, I guess." There was silence between these two for a moment until someone speaks out of nowhere making both of them giggle a little.

" dishhaponted? What does it mean appa?" Hwanie asked cutely as he hides behind his appa.

"It's nothing sweety. Don't you want to meet Yoongi?" Jin asked looking down at his son. Who then ran towards Yoongi and stand in front of him.