19:Where did I go wrong in loving you?

"APPA, I DON'T GO.WE STAY"

Hwanie screamed out a loud, crying and thrashing in Jin's hold who was now out of the alley from the Roni's neighborhood and near Jungkook's car which was parked outside. The thing was that Hwanie refuse to go out from Roni's home. No matter what they do or said, it had no effect on Hwanie. So having no other choice, Jin has to drag his son out of there. He could only smile to Roni and his family. It was work day tomorrow and he didn't wanted Hwanie to cause them any hinder. He know they won't mind, Hwanie staying for a night, but he don't want to burden them more than he did already. Maybe after his operation done, a day or two, won't hurt.

Jin: Hwanie don't test my patience. It's already dark. We have to go.

Jin said, now holding him more tightly. He could see Jungkook trailing behind them, but he didn't spare him a look. He had a grumpy baby to handle.

"NO HWANIE STAY."

"HWANIE STAY"

Jungkook looked at his husband and son. His heart ached to see Hwanie crying. He wanted to ask Jin but Jin didn't acknowledge him and went straight to the car. Jin stopped in front of the car waiting for Jungkook to open the door, as his hands were occupied.

"HWANIE STAY"

Hwanie cried and thrashed but Seokjin ignored it completely, holding Hwanie firmly close to him. The moment Jungkook opened the door, he slide immediately in passenger seat and hurriedly close the door behind him.

"NO IGNORE HWANIE. HWANIE STAY"

Jungkook went other side of the car and seated in driver seat and start the car. He looked at Hwanie who has tears in his eyes. Damn, his son looks cute even when he is crying. He looked at how his nose went read as he cried, just like Seokjin. Well the last time he saw Hwanie crying, the day when Seokjin fainted, he was quite pre occupied that he didn't observe his son closely.

After few minutes, he saw Jin is now quite calm, so he asked what he wanted to ask from earlier.

JK: What happened? Why he is yelling and crying?

Seokjin looked at Jungkook, and let out a big sigh. Hwanie sometimes has his outburst like this. He don't need serious reason for it. No matter how mature he is to his age, he is still a four year old baby.

Jin: Ignore him. He is just being naughty.

JK: Bu-

Before Jungkook could say further Hwanie let out a big scream startling his parents. Unknowingly Seokjin bite his lower lip, his son was really testing his patient. First Jungkook made weird condition in morning, then in afternoon he has to hear scolding from Roni and now his son. The day has been like crazy.

"HWANIE STAY. HWANIE NO GO."

Jungkook stop the car in sideway and looked at his son, who don't actually recognize him as his father. He smiled a little.

JK: Baby you want to eat ice-cream?

The moment Hwanie heard the word Ice-cream, his cries and screaming stopped immediately, looking at Jungkook with tearful eyes.

Hwanie: REALLY?

Jin: No. You ate it earlier in afternoon. It's not healthy to eat too much.

Hwanie: APPA. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hwanie said to his father in pleading voice. Making hard for Seokjin to say no.

JK: please Jin. Just one scoop. Please. Right Hwanie?