13

Hoseok: “why are they taking so much time?”

Hoseok asked for fourth time losing his patience. It’s nearly noon and there was no trace of Jungkook and Taehyung. He was about to call one of them but Namjoon didn’t let him. So, now he and Namjoon were waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung’s arrival while Yoongi was still passed out in his room due to how much he drank yesterday. Hoseok was sure that Yoongi will have really bad hangover when he woke up. And Jimin was out since the morning, god knows where.

Namjoon: Hoseok, can you stop pacing around. I am feeling dizzy.

Namjoon said rubbing his temples. He didn’t understand why Hoseok was so impatient. Hearing Namjoon, Hoseok suddenly flop himself on the couch beside Namjoon, Startling Namjoon.

Hoseok: Joon what if Jin refuse to come here. You know the last time he cross this door, you know what Yoongi said to him.

Hoseok recalled the scene of four years ago. Now, after years, when the truth got reveled, he couldn’t help but got Goosebumps, realizing how horrible all that. How unfair that was for Jin. He couldn’t shake the image of Yoongi dragging Jin out of the apartment like some trash, while Jin was begging them.

Namjoon: God. Can you stop that overthinking of yours? And they must be nea-

Namjoon was cutoff as the apartment door suddenly open and Jungkook hurried inside holding unconscious Jin in his arm. Taehyung was carrying a hysterically crying child in his arms. It must be him. Tae-Hwan. He was crying really loud and thrashing into Taehyung’s arm, wanting to get out of his hold but couldn’t. Namjoon saw Jungkook was about to place Jin on couch but he told him to place him on bed, inside nearby guest room. Which Jungkook do without readily.

Hoseok: Oh my god! Why he is like that?

As Jungkook was taking Jin to the guest room, Hoseok hurried to the due, wanting to know what happen. Did Jungkook knock him out because he refuse to come? No, it can’t be. Jungkook will not do that mistake after what happened. He helped Jungkook to place Jin on bed, and covering with blanket. He looked back, Taehyung was doing his best to hold crying Tae-Hwan in his place.

Taehyung: Appa is okay Hwanie, he is okay.

Taehyung said trying to calm the little one, but it seems little one was not having it. But he stop thrashing around slowly, maybe because of tiredness. Taehyung hold Tae-Hwan close to himself. Saying soothing words in his ears time to time. He looked at the trio in front of him, which was trying to get single moment from Jin.

Jungkook: Jin? Jin? God, he is on fire. We should take him to hospital, I will call an ambulance.

Jungkook told Namjoon, without looking at him. His eyes fixed on the Jin, from the moment he realize something was wrong with him, outside their apartment. He nearly had heart attack when Jin collapsed, He was really frecked out, but he gather himself. Tae-Hwan was there. If he break down there in front of him, then he would have freaked out.

Namjoon: No. Kook. We can’t. It’s risky. I will call Dr. Wang. If it’s get worse we will go to hospital okay.

Jungkook: Whatever you think better.Just tell him to hurry. He has really high fever.

Jungkook said, rubbing Jin’s small hand in his. He was not in his right state of mind to determine what is risky or not. HE decided to do what his hyung said.

Hoseok: Here wipe him with wet coat, it will help to reduce his temperature.

Hoseok handed the bowl with wet cloth and water to Jungkook, as Namjoon went out of the room, probably calling their personal doctor. But still it would take the doctor to come here at least 10 minutes.

Hwanie: Appa. I want appa.
Jungkook’s heart break hearing his son’s silent cries in Taehyung’s hold. He was calm now unlike earlier. He wanted to hold him close to him. He looked at his son, simultaneously wiping Jin’s hand with wet cloth. Jin’s temperature was really high.

Meanwhile, Hoseok looked at the cap on Jin’s forehead. The sweat was dripping from the side of the cap. So he move forward to remove the cap.

Hoseok: Why the hell he is wearing that cap here. Give me wet cloth I will place it on his fore-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hwanie: Nooooo. APPA DON’T LIKE IT. NO

Suddenly Tae-Hwan yelled and started to thrash in Taehyung’s hold. He started to cry and trying really hard to get out of Tae’s hold. They all looked at the crying little one and then at each other, they didn’t understand the reason behind Hwanie’s behavior.

Jungkook: Baby its okay. Just for minute and then we will place it again.

(Jungkook said and proceed to take the cap from unconscious Jin’s forehead.)

Hwanie: Noooooooooooooo

Taehyung: Hwanie….

Tae-Hwan abruptly jumped from Taehyung’s hold to stop Jungkook, but the damage was already done. Jungkook had removed the cap and now all of BTS members were frozen due to shock at their place. Seeing the horror in front of them. Yes it was horror. It was the terrible sight to see. It was so painful to even look at it. There was huge scar on Jin’s forehead. It looked like someone tried to engrave some word on his forehead. The alphabets “W”, “H” and “R” would clearly see while other alphabets between them were erased by scrubbing. It didn’t take them long to understand what was the word was. The old wound looked horrible, they could tell that Jin has tried to erase it with something as the words are covered with another scars here and there.

Jungkook was in shock, it came unexpected for him. It hit more than Jin’s fainting. So, this is why Jin wear the cap all the time. It must be really painful, going through all this, when he didn’t done a single thing. How horrible he must have been felt, how hurt he must have been? How many time he had been crying, seeing himself in the mirror? How? Why? All because of him. All because of his unthinkable act.

Jungkook was frozen in his place, he was in utter shock. The world was moving slow for him. He saw how his son run towards Jin and covered Jin’s forehead with his small hands, he glared at Jungkook, with his tear flowing eyes. Then he snatch the cap from Jungkook’s hand.

Hwanie: Give me the cap.

Hwanie: Appa don’t like if to show to anyone.

Tae-Hwan said hugging his appa’s neck as soon as he place the cap in its place, tears flowing from his eyes and sliding down on Jin, who was still unconscious. Tae-Hwan’s cries were so pitiful, breaking the heart of every person present in the room. On the other hand, for Jungkook, the shock was too much, his deed was too much, and his son’s cries were too much. Before he know, Jungkook’s body abruptly hit the floor before anyone could get a chance to catch him.