23:YOU DID NOT

"j-just beca-use of that" Jin said with tearful eyes.

"You could have told me. I would happily leave you and Yoongi alone." Jin said with a hurtful expression. If he had known that he is coming between Jimin and his brother he would not have for a second before leaving them alone.

"NO, YOU WOULD NEVER.......... EVEN IF YOU WANTED, YOONGI WON'T LET YOU. I WAS SO FUCKING JEALOUS. EVERY DAY, EVERY TIME, JIN THIS, JIN THAT, JIN DID THIS, JIN DID THAT, JIN LIKE THIS, THIS NOT............. I WAS TIRED OKAY" Jimin yelled raging like a fire, sending death glares to Jin.

Everyone in the room was looking at Jimin with anger, betrayal, and disappointment except one. Yoongi.

"You are lying," Yoongi whispered but it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I AM NOT. I DID ALL THAT. I TEMPERED THE REPORT" Jimin yelled confessing his deed again.

"NO, YOU NOT" Yoongi fired back with the same force. Jimin stands up from the floor as he came face to face with his boyfriend.

"WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME? I SAID I DID IT, MEANS I DID IT." Jimin yelled to which yoongi fired back.

"YOU DID NOT OKAY.................. I KNOW YOU DID NOT....................... I WON'T DO THE SAME REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AS I DID WITH JIN............... MY HEART SAYS YOU DID NOT"

"I AM SAYING, I DID IT"

"NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY THAT TO ME, BUT I KNOW YOU DID NOT," Yoongi yelled. He was about to touch Jimin's bruised-up cheek when out of nowhere a heavy punch land on Jimin's side making him grown in pain.

Jungkook was beating Jimin again. Taking his frustration out. He didn't care if someone believed that Jimin was the betrayer. Jimin is saying he did it. Then he did it. He has to suffer for what he had done to his family. This punch for forging DNA report. This for breaking Jin's and his relationship. This for Jin's humiliation. This for Jin's injury. And so on. With each punch, Jungkook was getting weaker.

"JUNGKOOK" Jungkook punched Jimin as someone try to pry him off Jimin. Maybe Yoongi.

"JUNGKOOK STOP. " Jungkook punched Jimin's face to see blood coming out of his mouth. It breaks him somewhere in his heart. Why? Why it has to like this way? Why? Why?

"NO, NO NO, why.........(Jungkook said as tears roll down his cheeks).............. just for this? you could have told us............... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ARE JIN AND HWANIE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS? ..................... I HATE YOU ....(KICK)........ I HATE YOU (KICK)"

With that Jungkook started to mercilessly beat Jimin while crying. No matter how Yoongi, Taehyung, and Namjoon tried to pry him off Jimin but they couldn't stop him.

"JUNGKOOK ENOUGH" Jungkook stopped midway hearing Jins voice. He looked at on the verge of passing out Jimin. Then looked at Jin with tear-filled eyes.

"B-but "Jungkook was cut off by Jin.

"You (Jungkook) go inside the room. And you, (Jimin) you better not show your face in front of me from now on." Jin said as he went inside his room making sure Jungkook was already in his room.

Jimin limped his way out of his room with his luggage. No one helped him with anything. After Jin took Jungkook into his room. Everyone left one by one leaving him and Yoongi alone. Yoongi tried to help him but he ignored him and closed his bedroom door behind him.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked as he saw Yoongi standing at the door with his luggage.

"Well, I can't possibly leave you alone in this condition. right?" Yoongi replied. To tell you the truth. Jimin was happy though he was badly beaten up, Because of how Yoongi was standing by his side. He was lucky to have a boyfriend like Yoongi.