11: Ignored

Sorry 'Mr. On that side of the door', Appa is in the bathroom, so I can't open the door because I don't know who you are? Appa said don't open the door for strangers. So please say your name so that I will know who you are and open the door."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. A smile pestered on their faces automatically hearing that lovely voice. Without realizing few tears fell from Jungkook's eyes. It's the time. It's the time he would see the face of his treasure. His Hwanie. He really wanted to break the door instantly and hug his little treasure.
Seeing Jungkook still in a daze, Taehyung decided to answer. He was really excited to meet his nephew. He didn't tell anyone but he had prepared a big gift for him ready at home.

Tae: Its Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung replied in a deep, sweet voice. His happiness could show in his voice. It was silent for a moment. There was no reply from inside. The two outside shared a look since it's been nearly a minute and no reply from inside.

Hwanie: Sorry Mr. But I don't know anyone by that name. So, it means you are a stranger to me. You have to wait till my appa came.

Jungkook smiled again, he was cooing at him just by listening to his voice and how gentle he could sound while turning down them. He surely goes after Jin from that point of view. He was about to speak when Taehyung beat him up to that.

Tae: Didn't your appa told you, you moving out today? We came to pick you guys.

Hwanie: you are the uncle who will help me?

Jungkook: Y-Yes.

Jungkook said wiping his tears. Suddenly the door opened startling both Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook looked down. His heart skipped a beat. He is the exact copy of him. The exact replica of his younger self. Same bunny smile, cute nose, dove eyes, long eyelashes. He wanted to hug his little treasure so much but before he could do so, the little one moved from the door, making the space for them to go inside.

Hwanie: come. Wah, I have seen you guys, you came on tv, right? The band is called BVS.

Tae: Yes. It's BTS.

Jungkook smiled at his son's cuteness only to stop in midway, as he saw the place he just entered. Was this is where his Jin and his treasure were living all these years. The apartment, no you wouldn't even call it an apartment. It's just a big room, parted with big wooden shit. The one-room was probably a bedroom. While the one he was present with right now was the living room, cum kitchen, cum dining room. The place didn't even have a balcony, just a small window. And it was probably really old as the small amount of furniture present there was worn out. No AC, no TV, nothing. Jungkook felt like it was the worst ever apartment he would have seen in his life. How could someone live in a place like this? He felt a pang when he saw the food present on the kitchen counter. It looked gross just by looking at it. Was Jin feeding this food to his son all along? Stop Jungkook, don't think like that. Jungkook scolded himself thinking like that. Tae-Hwan is the most important thing for Jin, he must have taken care of him more than anything. And who was he to blame Jin? He was the one who threw them into this life. It was all his fault. He was taken out of thought when Tae-Hwan's high-pitched voice ring like a melody in his ear.

Hwanie: SO I AM GOING TO LIVE WITH BVS?

Tae: Yes.

Jungkook stare at his son. He looked like he had heard the most shocking thing. Jin didn't tell him about it? About living with BTS as he could see his son was a big fan of BTS.

Hwanie: IT MEAN I WILL SEE DIMINI AND YOODI?

Tae-Hwan asked Taehyung with so much curiosity, like his life depend on it. Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't help but laughed a little at the little one's word antics. Jungkook could tell, he would make anyone like him in few minutes of meeting him. He is a really lovely and bubbly, cute ball of sunshine of his.

Tae: Yeah. Jimin and Yoongi also live with us.

Taehyung replied ruffling Hwanie's hair with his big hands, correcting him. But the little one ran off to the other room, jumping and yelling his appa's name continuously.

Hwanie: appa, appa, look this uncle says I will live with Dimini and Yoodi.Appa. Appa.

Jin: Yes baby. Can you go and call uncle Roni for me.

Hwanie: Okay. I will tell yncle Roni. I am going to live with Yoodi and Dimini. Yahh...

The pair watched as Jin came out of the room, all dressed up, and send Tae-Hwan outside. It irritates Jungkook when he saw Jin wearing the same cap once again. What's the thing with always wearing a cap? Jungkook saw the bags packed in the other room through his peripheral vision.

Jungkook: You have done packing? Then let's get going now.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart when Jin didn't even look at him for a second. It's like he was not there and he didn't even hear him. There was an awkward silence until Taehyung had it enough. He started a conversation with Jin nervously, hoping Jin wouldn't give the same treatment to him.

Tae: You decorate the house very well.

Jin: hmm.

Just hmm? Well, it's better than what Jungkook has got. At least he was recognizing his presence. Taehyung now wanted Hwanie to come back fast. It's awkward with those two.

Tae: Did you live year all four years?

Jin: Uh. No. I lived with Roni for a year then moved out.

Jungkook: Roni?

(Again, Jungkook made a small face, as his presence was completely ignored.)

Tae: Tae-hwan is a lovely kid. He also called Yoongi, Yoodi.

Jin: Yeah. Look at the contrast, he like the people who called him names.

Taehyung mentally slapped himself. He shouldn't have mention anyone in front of Jin, specially Yoongi. He should have known it would backfire like this.

Tae: I don't mean like that.

Jin?

They all looked at the source of the sound. The tall, handsome man standing in front of them, holding Hwanie over his shoulder who looked comfortable like it was the best place. Jungkook widened his eyes when Hwanie, throws himself from that man's shoulders towards Jin. But before he could move, Jin already standing there holding his son.

Jin: Where were you? I was waiting for you? What did you give him? Another toy?
He has enough already.

Hwanie: It's not a toy appa. Its iPad. Uncle Roni said we can call and see him anytime we want.

Jin: It must be expensive, right?

Roni: It's okay Jin. I wi-

Jungkook: (clear throat)

Jungkook interrupts them intentionally, making his presence visible to them. He was jealous of the scene in front of him. His husband, his son, and another man looking like a perfect family. And Jin was standing close to him. Taehyung senses the tension between the room. For once, he was glad that he decided to come here with Jungkook.

Tae: Ah, we should get going, if you don't mind Mr.?

Taehyung said lightening the tension between the room and taking his hand forward for a hand-shake.
Roni came forward.

Roni: Mr. Dwak, but you can call me Roni.

Tae: Nice to meet you, I am

Roni: No need to introduce. I know very well who you guys are.
.....................................................................................................................................
Next chapter:
Jin remember those harsh words. Those cheap comments. It was getting hard to breath. He recalled how at the same door, he was begging them holding his new born son, to show some sympathy towards him and his son. His breathing get ragged. He heard his Hwanie’s big scream as he realize he was about to hit the floor. The walls were getting close. The last thing he remember his son’s crying face and darkness engulf him.