7: I will help you, but I have conditions.

All BTS members except Jungkook were sitting in their living room, to discuss the huge problem they had. Jungkook has locked himself in his room for three days now. He was not talking to anyone, not eating, not drinking. He not even once came out of his room for once. What freaking them out that they hear crying and smashing sounds in his room every few hours. They were puzzled at the behavior of their makane. They never had seen him like this, not even when he found about Jin's betrayal.

Jimin: Please. Do something hyung, it's been three days and he still didn't show any sign of coming out.

Jimin said, he was on a verge of crying, seeing the state of his beloved brother.

Hoseok: What may could have happen that he is so broken like this?

Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook's close door. Every one of them tried to talk to Jungkook in these three days but Jungkook always yell at them to go away.

Jimin: Maybe he was sad because of his engagement with IU.

Jimin tried to figure out. It could be the only thing came into his mind.

Yoongi: No. it can't be. He himself agree to the marriage. It something else.

Yoongi said. He looked at Namjoon who seems to be in deep thought. Suddenly Namjoon looked at Taehyung like he found something.

Namjoon: Tae, You were with him on that day, right? Did something happen out of ordinary that day?

Namjoon asked, eyes boring on Taehyung, making Taehyung uncomfortable in his intimidating gaze.

V: yeah. I was with him. I don't know anything.

Taehyung said hurriedly not wanted to tell them about Jin's visit that day.

Namjoon: Well I never asked if you knew something. Now spill. You surely know something.

(Taehyung's eyes widened, Namjoon had caught his lie. And from the Jungkook's behavior in three days, he was sure that he figured out what could have happen to make Jungkook like this. But he didn't wanted to tell others that. It was not his place to tell that thing to them.)

Taehyung: N-no. I don't kn-

Before he could finish his sentence, doorbell ring. He sighed. He was saved. They all looked at each other, asking if anyone order anything as it was pretty early like 7 in the morning to anyone come to their apartment. Jimin get up from his seat and went to open the door lazily. But the moment he opened the door, a frown appeared on his face. How brave of this person to came here!

Jimin: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Jimin yelled, startling others as they rushed to front door. They all stopped in their track the moment they saw the person standing at the door. They were shocked. After years they were seeing him. Taehyung hurried inside immediately to call Jungkook, he could feel it will get dirty by the expression of others. On the other hand, Jin was nervous at first but regain after few second. His expressions turned from nervous to calm.

Jin: I want to see Mr. Jeon.

Jin said looking straight in Jimin's eyes. He was not scared of their reaction or their hurt words anymore. He only came here because of his son who was counting his days. Jin thought that after the test Jungkook will for once contact him and donate his bone marrow. But it's been four days and there was no sign of Jungkook. He waited for him outside Bighit building for two days but he didn't meet Jungkook there. So he has no choice but to come here, facing all his bad memories and those people who hurt him deeper in his heart here. If he would have choice, he would have never step a foot in this building. But it was for his Hwanie. He would take their every insulting word, if it meant to save his Hwanie, he had lost his respect years earlier.

Suddenly Yoongi came forward and pushed Jin hard, causing Jin to fall on floor abruptly. He was expecting this would happen.

Yoongi: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOUR WHORE?

Yoongi yelled at Jin, who was looking with expressionless face at Yoongi. It anger Yoongi even more when he saw that Jin was looking straight into his eyes with no guilty expression. He came forward and about to slap Jin when someone hold his hand. Yoongi looked at the person , who dare to hold his hand. But his eyes widen when he saw who it was. Jungkook? They all looked at JK with confused expression. They were too shocked to even say a word. Seeing Jungkook in front of him, Jin kneeled down in front of Jungkook. On the other hand, Jungkook release Yoongi's hand from his grip and now looking at Jin, with confuse face, why he was kneeling in front of him?

Jin: Mr. Jeon, I am sorry for my rude behavior in hospital. I should not have yelled at you. Please, help my son. (Sob) please. (Sob) Please don't give punishment of my action to my son. (Sob) please help him. I could do anything, but please help my son. (Sob) if you want, I will leak everyone's shoes present here, (sob) but please help my son.

Jin wiped his eyes and leaned down to leak Jungkook's shoes. He was desperate. He could do anything, if it meant to save his son.

"STOP" Jungkook yelled stepping away from Jin. Others were way too shocked to see what was happening in front of them. After years Jin came to them out of nowhere and pleading Jungkook to help his son. What is going on? At this point Jungkook was crying. How could he forget about his son who need him in his own misery? It was not the time for his crying and regretting not when he was counting his days. He looked at the fragile frame of Jin who still kneeled on the floor, looking at him with tear stained face. He was still wearing that dress from three days earlier which has holes in it, and that old fashion cap. Jungkook could feel others eyes on him.

He was thinking these three days, he knew there is no way Jin could forgive him in any case. But he was desperate to everything right. He also knew that Jin will not late him get close to their son willingly, not after what he have done. But he was desperate, so he decided to take other way. He would force Jin to come live with him. That way, unwillingly to Jin, he could be close to Jin and his son.

Jungkook wiped his tears. And looked at Jin, who was now standing in front of him, tears continuously falling from his eyes.

Jungkook: I will, but I have conditions.

Jungkook said with cold voice.

V: What the hell Jungkook! Don't do anything reckless like you have done that day. You wi-

Taehyung tried talk to Jungkook, he could never understand what Jungkook will do when he was angry.

Jin: I agree with whatever condition you have Mr. Jeon.

Taehyung's eyes widened at what Jin said. 

V: You don't have to agree for anything Jin. I will make sure he will do any test, whatever you want him to do. You don't have-

Jungkook: Condition one. I will transfer our son to bi-

Jin: My son. (Jungkook saw how Jin's expression turn to anger when he called our son. well he himself was responsible for that.)

Jungkook: Okay. I will transfer your son to big hospital for better treatment and I will do all medical expenses. And for second condition I want you two to live here with us.

Jin: There is no way I will leave here Mr. Jeon 

Jungkook: If you are not ready to live here then am sorry I won't be able to help you. You can go n-

Jin: No. I will live here.  ( Jin said hurriedly)

Jungkook: Good. I want you to move in by tomorrow.

 Jungkook said sternly but acting like this was hurting him more than anyone. But he has no other way than this to bring his jin back to him. He was crying silently. He watched as Jin's thin figure disappear from his sight. As soon as Jin disappear, someone grabbed his arm painfully and dragged inside their apartment. He knew who it was, Yoongi. How he gonna tell everything to Yoongi now?

......................................................................................................................................................