12

There was pin drop silence in the car. No one was talking. While leaving their small apartment, Hwanie cried his eyes out, not wanting to leave without Roni. Jin himself couldn’t control his tears. These people were part of his life. They helped him on his lowest point.

Jin looked out of the window, while leaning his head on it. Though he has now solved one problem of Hwanie’s donor but another big one already standing in front of him. He was working at three jobs every day. But now that he moved to this part of city, which was far away from where he used to work. He has to quit those jobs. So, now he was jobless, gladly one of his neighbor told him to go to Lee Entertainment tomorrow, he told him maybe they can offer him cleaning job. But he couldn’t say for sure. But it was better than nothing. He needs money. He knew Jungkook will cover medical expenses, but he needs money for food, clothes, for all their small needs. He didn’t want to take anything from Jungkook. He will let Jungkook do anything for Hwanie, since Hwanie was his responsibility. And it was Hwanie’s birth right to take anything from his father. But not him, he will never attached a string with Jungkook now.

Tae:  We are here.

Taehyung announced and in a second Hwanie looked up from his iPad. His eyes widened seeing how massive and luxurious the place was. It was his first time visiting place like this. Jin tide Hwanie’s hair and about to go out with Hwanie, when Jungkook came from Hwanie’s side of door.

Jungkook: I will take him.

Jin:  Hwanie baby, you like to walk or want appa to pick you up.

Hwanie:  Walk.

The pair ignored Jungkook’s presence as Jin open the door from his side and went out followed by Hwanie. They made their way to the lift, now Hwanie was back to his bubbly self. As he was bombarding Taehyung with questions, holding his appa’s hand.

Hwanie: Tall Tae, I will meet Yoodi and Diminie, here?

Tae: Tall Tae?

Hwanie: Yes. You are Taehyung and I am Tae-Hwan, you are tall so tall Tae, and I am cute Tae.

Tae:  Yes you are. Cute Tae. (Taehyung said showing his boxy smile and ruffling little one’s hair.)

Jungkook: You like the gift we brought you? (Jungkook asked his son.)

Hwanie:  Tall Tae, what's this button for?

Tae:  Umm, It’s for Emergency purpose.

Taehyung said awkwardly. He could see his best friend, getting sad when every time he attempt to talk with the father-son pair, he was completely ignored by the pair. Well he deserve that. He could suffer that much, it was least Jin has suffered all these years. On the other side, Jin was curious on why his son was behaving like this , he didn’t told him about Jungkook’s real identity then why he was giving Jungkook silent treatment. He never treat anyone like that.

Jin’s breath hitched when he saw the door, where his suffering start. Where he lost his brother. Where he was degraded to lowest limits. He could feel he was sweating crazily, hands were shaking. His son, sense the shaking of his appa’s hand, and looked at his father worriedly.

Hwanie:  Appa, you okay?

But Jin couldn’t even heard what his son was saying. Yes he came here, yesterday, but today was different thing, he has to cross the door today with his son. The door they close on his face years ago. He couldn’t even hear his son and Jungkook’s voice asking him if he was okay. His mind was replaying the scene four years ago in front of his eyes.

“We don’t want to see the face of that bastard son of yours Jin.”

“Yoongi hyung, you also believed them? It’s not true.”

“It’s not your fault Yoongi. You can’t change the inherited genes from someone like Jin.”

“Grown up in orphanage. Your mother must have left you there because she was whore like you and your father don’t want to take care of bastard child like you.”

“YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE. THE MOMENT YOU DID THAT TO JUNGKOOK, YOU WERE DEAD FOR ME. NOW GET LOST INFRONT OF ME. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY LIFE ANYMORE.

“DON’T DARE TO CROSS THIS DOOR AGAIN. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD INSIDE THIS HOUSE.”

“THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD INSIDE THIS HOUSE”

“NO PLACE FOR YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD”

Jin remember those harsh words. Those cheap comments. It was getting hard to breath. He recalled how at the same door, he was begging them holding his new born son, to show some sympathy towards him and his son. His breathing get ragged. He heard his Hwanie’s big scream as he realize he was about to hit the floor. The walls were getting close. The last thing he remember his son’s crying face and darkness engulf him.

-------------------------------------------------
So how many of you want me to double update today😏🤭

Anyway love ya♥️😘
Don't forget to vote & comment