18: Detective's call

Jin came out of the bathroom after spending half an hour and thinking about everything. He knew what he has to do. He looked at Jungkook, sitting on bed and looking at him with hopeful eyes. He looked at Jungkook with cold expression.

Jin: What if I said no?

Jungkook has expected this question will come from Jin so he had made everything ready beforehand.

Jungkook: You will not. And if you did I have to get Hwanie's custody legally. You know with the power I hold, it won't be difficult for me.

Jin looked at Jungkook with hatred. He didn't like how Jungkook could read his every move. He was like an open book for Jungkook. Meanwhile Jungkook maintain expressionless face. He had made his mind. He has to make everything the way it was.

Jungkook: So what did you decide?

Jin: Did you leave me any choice?

Jin hissed at Jungkook.

Jungkook: I know. But it's not like I also have any other choice. Here sign this contract.

Jin: You are impossible.

Jungkook: I can't afford you backing out after I donate my bone marrow. Jin.

Jin: tsk. Okay. Here, I signed it. I will do whatever you want "husband". Now let's go, Hwanie must be waiting.

Jungkook was hurting by seeing hatred in those eyes who once were filled with love and adoration for him. He watched as Jin went to the door but stop in the midway and looked back at him and said the thing that broke his heart millionth time.

Jin: I hate you

Jungkook: I know.

Jungkook whisper as Jin already went out banging the door behind him. A tear slide down on his cheeks that he was holding since the beginning, already knowing Jin also was in same state outside that door.

Roni: YOU DID WHAT?

Jin closed his eyes due to how loud his friend was shouting. He was in Roni's house after the checkup of Jungkook and Hwanie. Doctor said everything is fine and they could perform the operation on Monday, which means they had five days left. Jin wanted to delay the operation for at least two or three weeks but doctor told them it's already too late, they shouldn't delay the operation more it will cause complications. To which Jin and Jungkook agree right way.

The other thing happen during all this is that Jungkook on their way to Roni's house stop at a Milky Bee, one of the famous ice-cream parlor in Seoul. He bought every flavor for Hwanie in return of a kiss on a cheek for every flavor. Little Hwanie can't hold himself he tasted at least twenty flavor. It was really surprising for Jin, how Jungkook could get close to his son just in a day. Hwanie has forgot everything behind and started to talk with Jungkook normally. He also called Jungkook bunny uncle instead of Meany uncle. Jin has to try really hard to not laugh when Hwanie scrunch his face every time he kiss Jungkook's cheeks. And Jungkook on the other hand looked like he was on a cloud nine. It was really soothing for Jin to saw how their bond was forming between son and father that he always long for. Being an orphan all is life, he was glad that at least his son got it. Jin looked at his friend who is still shouting at him.