6: Memories or Nightmare

(Jungkook’s dream)

“Hey Jungkook, meet my brother Seokjin.” Jungkook looked at the most beautiful person in front of him. The moment his eyes landed on him, he fell in love with him. It’s like his beauty has bewitched him. He decided this man would be his forever.

.

.

.

.

.

Jin: “I am sorry Jungkook, I know you really like me, believe me I think I also like you too at some point but please you need to understand, we can’t be together. The difference between us is too much. You are an idol, you are rich, educated and you also have a loving family but I am totally opposite of you. I am orphan Jungkook. A small waiter at some hospital. I am not rich like you. I didn’t even finish high school. You parents will never welcome someone like me in their family, who don’t even know his own origin. And the world will never accept our rel-

JK: I don’t care. I don’t care, what would my parents think or the world would. The only thing I know is that I love you. And you are the one for me. I promise you, you never have to worry about those things. Just be my boyfriend.

….

….

…..

….

“They were on a beach. The cold breeze was hitting their skin. The moon was shining with its full ability along with twinkling stars, making the moment more memorable. Jin was holding the flowers Jungkook given to him smiling at Jungkook. Suddenly Jungkook kneeled down in front of Jin, taking out something from his pocket.

“Will you marry me Kim Seokjin?”

Jungkook said as he open the lead of small box, smiling at Jin. Jin was surprised, tears were flowing from his eyes, sliding down his cheeks. It was the best birthday gift he had ever received. He wiped his tears, which can’t seems to stop.

“yes”

The moment Jin said yes, Jungkook smiled and took a ring from box and placed it on Jin’s….

….

….

….

They were standing in front of their family and friend in the church. Taking their woes for their secret marriage. Both were dressed in white tuxedoes looking all gorges.

“Will you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Seokjin as your husband?”

JK: I do (JK said smiling at Jin)

“Will you, Kim Seokjin take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?”

Jin: I do

Jungkook leaned down to kiss Jin.

Jungkook and Jin were in their bedroom. All room was decorated with roses and candles. Jin was sitting infront of Jungkook on their bed. Suddenly Jin take something from under their bed, which was wrapped in gift Paper. Jin handed it to Jungkook with a big smile on his face.

Jin: Jk, Here, Your anniversary gift from me.

Jungkook pecked Jin’s cheek and taken the gift from Jin’s hand. He looked as how Jin’s smile was getting more wider as he was opening the gift, making Jungkook more curious of what Jin could have get for him.