16:NOT READY TO FACE IT

Jin: Your sorry doesn't mean anything to me Mr. Jeon. My heart has experience worst. Your cries and pleading won't be able to soften this harden heart. The damage has done and it's beyond repair. The Jin, you asking a chance for, is dead years ago. You want to know what happened to your Jin and his son when you throw us out like a garbage. You want to know how your Jin turn into this Jin, who is now standing on the verge of death along with his son.

(Jin asked Jungkook. He wanted to tell him the suffering he cause to him and his son. He wanted Jungkook to see how Jungkook will react when he know his deepest secret. Jin wanted to see Jungkook at its breaking point, like how he was four years ago. He stare at the figure in front of him.)

Jungkook: No

(Did Jin hear it right? Did he just say 'no'? No, the Jungkook he once loved was not coward like this. The person in front of him, was coward. Defeated. HE decided to ask again, There is no way Jungkook has said No, he must have heard wrong. The Jungkook he once loved was everything but coward.)

Jin: what did you say?

(Jin's ear perked wanting to hear yes from Jungkook. But what Jungkook said next make him prove wrong.)

Jungkook: I don't think I am ready to face it.

(Jungkook said in low voice, not meeting Jin's eyes. Jin got angry. He abruptly stand up beside bed and pushed Jungkook with all his might, which result Jungkook to fall on bed. Jin was angry, his emotions getting best of him. He grabbed Jungkook's collar, forcing Jungkook to look at him.)

Jin: Did I hear it right? You are not ready to face it? WAS I READY FACE ALL THAT MR. JEON? WAS I READY TO SEE DIVORCE PAPER THE MOMENT I OPEN MY EYES AFTER DELIVERY? WAS I READY WHEN YOU GUYS THROUGH ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE WITHOUT ANY MONEY OR CLOTHS? WAS I READY TO FACE ALL THAT SUFFERING?

Jungkook: I am sorry please. I am really really sorry please. I regret everything.

(Jungkook pleaded. Jin release Jungkook from his hold. It was too much for him. He sat there leaning his back on nearby wall, looking at Jungkook with broken gaze. He wanted to let everything out. They both were crying silently looking at each other. One with regret while another due to misery.)

Jin: y-you.............you throw me out there Jungkook. No money, no food, not even a p-place to stay. P-peo--------- people were beating me, chasing me, calling me names seeing this face. H-Hwanie kept crying, b-but-------------- but I had no money to buy something for him. H-he was shivering due to cold, but there was nothing else to warm him other than my embrace.----------- Me and my s-son lived on street for days Jungkook. For days. With no food, no warm cloths, nothing.--------- Whoever I tried to ask for work, will shove me away out of the s-store, l-like a dirt. ----------t-tell me was I ready to face all that?

(Jin looked at Jungkook, who was listening to him while crying silently. Jin got hold of himself. The person in front of him doesn't deserve him and Hwanie. He wiped his tears with his long sleeves and stood proudly in front of Jungkook. HE had enough. He had enough of this drama of Jungkook.)

Jin: Oh, cat got your tongue now. Your sorries are too hollow for me Mr. Jeon. Let's just stay the way you wanted four years ago. Help my son and get out of our lives.

(With that Jin started to walk out of the room.)

Jungkook: NOOOOO. No please. I can't. Don't do this to me. I will do anything but please don't shut me out of your life plea- ------- wait. What do you mean by verge of death? What does that mean? You are okay. Right? You should be. You have to. Not for me but for Hwanie.

(Jin stopped and looked back at Jungkook with cold expression.)

Jin: Didn't you said you are not ready to face it. You are coward Jungkook. The biggest of all.