24: "HIS" revealed

Jin pov

I looked at my sunshine, playing with toys on the bed silently. It has been two days since the operation. Only I know how I suffered from that terrible day. On one hand, Hwanie was unconscious for a day, and on the other, Jungkook fainted at night. I was so scared seeing them like that. Yes, I am angry at Jungkook for believing some piece of paper over me but I can't entirely blame him for that. I was at fault too. I got selfish and took the wrong decision. Maybe I trusted our relation too much.

"Appa, I tired," My baby said with tired eyes. He is always tired after the operation and refuses to eat a lot. Though the doctor said it's okay. But still, I can't help but worry when he refuses to eat.

"I know baby. My Hwanie is so strong." I said as I kissed his cheek making him giggle tiredly.

"I am a big boy. So I strong like uncle Tae." Hwanie said with a big smile. I laid him on the bed and was placing a blanket on him firmly when he kicked the blanket with his foot. I looked at him. He was looking at Jungkook who was pretending to sleep on the bed next to his bed. As of mighty Jeon Jungkook, he arranged a VIP hospital room for us. It was a big room, with two medium-sized beds, a small cooking area where we can only heat our food, and also has a mini-fridge. And not to mention, the whole room was decorated for a kid room.

I felt a tug on my shirt, I bowed down as hwanie signaled me to come close to him.

"Why do I share a room with uncle Kookie. He is no kid. Why he is staying in the kid's room?" Hwanie whispered followed by the pout. Damn this kid.

"Cause I want to be with you little one," Jungkook said opening his eyes making Hwanie's eyes go wide. And next thing I know, Hwanie threw a pillow at Jungkook, which fall right next to his bed. I need to discipline this kid.

"But I don't-"

"I will buy you ice cream once we are out of here if you let me be here," Jungkook said hurriedly before hwanie could whine more.

"Plomish?" Hwanie asked with a pout.

"Promise" Hwanie smiled with a victory. Damn, who taught him all these things.

"Appa"

"(Sigh) Hwanie, you yourself said you are tired. Why don't you get some sleep now." I said as I took the fallen pillow from the ground.

"Appa" Damn this kid

"Jin" said Jungkook at same time.

"What? I can't handle two of you at the same time." And finally, I snapped at Jungkook. No matter how much I tried to ignore the pain in my body but I couldn't. It was throbbing like hell no matter how many painkillers I take.

"Umm please listen to Hwanie. He was calling for you" Really, did Jungkook said that?

"Really? Jungkook. Oh my gosh. I am so tired of taking care of you both. I really need a rest." I said as I sat on Hwanie's bed. I was feeling faint. But I don't want both of them to worry about me. So I choose the sit down hiding my pain.

"Jin please"

"Appa please" I sighed heavily. These two are annoying the hell out of me.

"Okay. What is it?"

"Why dimini don't came to see me. Everyone came to meet me, uncle Roni, uncle Tae everyone but why doesn't he?" I could see how Jungkook's expression changed with the mention of Jimin's name.

"Umm, he is busy with work baby."

"Bu-"

"No but's. Now sleep." I said hurriedly, not wanting Hwanie to ask more questions. I laid beside Hwanie. I was exhausted not to mention the pain in my body.