17: HE IS YOUR SON!

It's been two days since Jin and Hwanie came to live with Jungkook. It was painful for Jin to live in the place again. Everything was normal so far. He would spend his whole day in the room sometimes go outdoor with hwanie. Jungkook would come time to time but was ignored by both Jin and Hwanie.

Today was the day when Jungkook and Hwanie will go under Pre-Operative Assessment. The doctor had told them after all things checked then after two weeks thy will do operation. Jin was packing Hwanie's bag in case he need something while Hwanie was playing with games that Namjoon had bought him.

Hwanie: "Appa"

Jin: hmm

Hwanie: Will it hurt?

Jin paused whatever he was doing. He has expected that Hwanie will ask this question but now that he had ask he felt overwhelmed. What would he tell his little sunshine about the pain he have to suffer in upcoming days? He is so small and have to suffer like this. Jin wiped his tears fast before turning to look at his son. He went towards his son and sat beside him. As soon as he sit, Hwanie placed himself on his appa's lap and hug his appa tightly. He was scared. Though no one tell him anything, he had seen those patients in the hospital whenever he used to visit Hospital. His little mind was thinking of thousand scenarios that he had seen in hospital.

Jin wiped his tears and caresses Hwanie's back. He rocked himself back and forth holding Hwanie in his hand, cause Hwanie like that.

Jin: A l-little. But you are my superhero right. You will handle it like superhero. And beside you will be only doing some tests today, and then doctors would tell us when we would able to do operation.

Jin stopped, as he felt wet on his shoulders. His son was crying so does he. It's like their bond, he could feel his son's pain. After crying for few minute, Jin wiped his tears and called Hwanie, wanting any kind of response from him but the little one kept crying.

Jin: Baby! Don't cry please. P-please b-baby

Hwanie: Scared

Jin: M-me too baby. B-but you know we have to do this.

Jin said trying his best not to cry. Hwanie nod a little and now look at his appa and pecking his cheeks and again hugging his neck like his life depend on it.

Hwanie: I lowe you

Jin: love you too baby

After what feel like half an hour Hwanie come back to his normal self, playing around the room, laughing and talking. Jin sat there looking at his son being all goofy. Suddenly out of nowhere Hwanie looked at Jin.

Hwanie: I miss Roni uncle and Aunt Jennie.

Jin: Is that so. How about we go to meet them in evening? We will surprise them.

Hwanie:Oka-

Before Hwanie could finish his sentence, there was knock on the door. Jin went to open the door and to his surprise Jungkook was there, standing in front of him, with the disturb expression. Jin looked at Jungkook with questionable gaze.

Jungkook: We need to talk

Jin: Now?

Jungkook: Tae.

Jin looked at the Taehyung and then Jungkook. What is going on? Whatever it is, it seems Taehyung was with Jungkook on this as he was helping him now. Jin didn't understand what did Jungkook want? Could it be that he is ready to hear about Jin's past and came to listen to it? No, how could he had that courage in just one day. But whatever it is, Jungkook looked determine, like he has made up his mind on it. And it scared Jin.

Meanwhile, Taehyung went to Hwanie wanting to take him from here for some time, so that Jungkook and Jin talk alone, without having to care for Hwanie. He crouched to Hwanie's height and ruffled his hair.

Tae: Let's go cute Tae. Let these older people talk. We will go to eat ice-cream okay.

Hwanie: Okay. Bye appa. By uncle meanie.

Hwanie: Tall tae, I want chocolate flavor and mint flavor also

Tae: Aww whatever you want my cutie

With that Taehyung went outside while holding Hwanie in his arms. Giving Jin and Jungkook a sympathetic smile.

Jin went inside the room and sat on the bed while Jungkook still standing at the door. Jin waited for Jungkook to say something but the other was like in his own world, staring at Jin, which eventually made Jin uncomfortable. So, irritatingly Jin decided to start the conversation.

Jin: So?

Jungkook was taken out of the thought by Jin's voice. HE moved in further inside the room and sit across a chair beside the bed, so now he was siting face to face with Jin. Jungkook took a deep breath and started.

Jungkook: I know you will hate me even more after this but you don't leave me any choice.

That scared Jin. He didn't understand the meaning behind those words of Jungkook.

Jin: and?

Jungkook: I have a condition.

Jin gulped his saliva. What condition Jungkook wanted to put in front of him now? He already is sitting here in Jungkook's apartment, what he want now?

Jungkook: I won't donate my bone marrow to Hwanie, unless you promise me you will give our relationship another chance. And go under medical treatment for whatever you are suffering.

Jin's body stiffened. Really? How much low will Jungkook go? Wasn't all this enough? How could he even think that Jin would be with him like past after what happened? Never. Jin calmed himself, he couldn't lose his composer now. He can't show Jungkook that his words were affecting him.

Jin: Tsk. I thought you were coward but you seems to be more than that Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook: I won't back out from this Jin.

Jungkook said in determined tone. He has made his decision and beside it's the only solution he could think to take his Jin back to him. He knew Jin will never come to him willingly, So even it hurts he has to force Jin to be with him, for him and their son.

Jin: HE is your SON! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?

Jungkook: AND YOU ARE MY HUSBAND, MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE.

Jin: EX-HUSBAND, MR. JEON, BESIDE YOU ARE FU*KING ENGAGED! YOU ALEREADY HAVE FIAN-

Jungkook: NO, THE DIVORCE NEVER HAPPENED. YOU NEVER SIGNED THE PAPERS.SO YOU ARE STILL MY HUSBAND LEGALLY. AND ABOUT ENGAGEMENT THING WITH IU, IT WAS ONE WAY THING. I ALREADY CALLED IT OFF.

Jin: Bullsh*t

Jin angrily went inside the bathroom and slammed the door harshly. HE closed the door and hurriedly washed his face with water. His mind was blank. It wasn't working. He was so tired with everything and everyday feels like a new challenge for him. What should he do now? What if he say no? Will Jungkook still donate his bone marrow to Hwanie?