4:If you ever loved me

[4 YEARS LATER]

“The World Famous Kpop Idol of group BTS, THE JEON JUNGKOOK, engaged yesterday with another kpop idol LEE JI-EUN, a famous sing- . “     Taehyung turn of the radio playing in their car. Taehyung and Jungkook were on their way to BIGHIT after their short shoot. Taehyung look at his friend who has leaned his head on the window, eyes closed.

V: dude, you are everywhere literally. I am tired of this engagement drama of yours now. Wherever I go, everyone like Jeon Jungkook engaged with IU-

JK: Shut up.

Jungkook snap at Taehyung. He never thought this day would come. He was getting married to someone else other than his Jin, someone who he didn’t even love. He has now lost trust on that word. ‘LOVE’. Everything changed after that day. The day he showed world the true face of Jin. He closed his eyes as the memory flashed in front of his eyes. How he pushed Jin in front of the hungry fandom of his. He watched how people were harassing, touching and making harsh comment towards him. Though he was the reason behind that state of Jin, he couldn’t bring himself to watch the man he once loved in pain. He hurried outside but he was late. When he went outside, reports surround him from every side. He watched Jin running out of there holding his child in his hands like his life depend on it. That was the last time he saw him. Next morning when he woke up by yelling of Taehyung. Then Taehyung showed him the severity of his actions he did yesterday. His fans have severally injured the person who look like Jin, thinking it was Jin. His heart skipped the thought of Jin, out there, alone. His fandom was crazy. They could serious harm Jin if he caught in their hands. They managed to hide that news with money but Jungkook was now regretting his actions. When he first knew about Jin’s betrayal. He was angry but later decide that he would set Jin free with whoever he want to live with in his life. He never thought of causing pain and humiliation to Jin. But he lost control seeing Jin in front of him, caring for other man’s child. After that news, he went to orphanage, where Jin grown up, thinking he would just see him from afar. Make sure he is okay. But Jin was not there. They said he went there but they didn’t take him in. that place was like a home to Jin. It was Jin’s dearest place. Jungkook’s heart clenched at the thought of pain Jin would have suffer by throwing out of place he once treasure to him. After that he tried to find Jin for one year. But he didn’t find any person named Jeon Seokjin. He stopped searching for hi. May be he have settled somewhere with father of his child.

The car stopped taking Jungkook out of this thoughts. He looked around. They had stopped at the back side of the building which was secret. After his engagement news came out he knew there must be lot of fans and reporters will be on front gate. He looked outside, Taehyung has already went out and looking at him with bored expression. He signed. It’s always been like after Jin have left.  He step out of the car and turn to the side where the door was, only to stand frozen in place. It was him. Jin. Seating on the nearby bench, looks like waiting for someone.  Jungkook wanted to go and hug Jin, but his mind was showing him the memory of Jin holding that bastard child. He stand there, frozen. Taehyung seems to notice Jungkook’s frozen state and look at the direction he was looking. He looked at the distant man in puzzled. He couldn’t figure out who he was. But he was sure Jungkook has figured out. How could Jungkook not figure out who it was? It was the man, he once loved.

Jungkook’s expression hardened as he saw Jin come towards him slowly. He was boring eyes on Jin. As Jin get got even closer. Jungkook’s expression changed from hardened to horror. He looked at the tall, thin figure of Jin. Too thin. Jin was now half of the size, when jk has last saw him. The cloths he was wearing were old, Color fading here and there. He was wearing a turtle neck sweater and a coat on it.  He was wearing a cap covering his forehead which was covered with his bangs. He couldn’t even see small skin of his forehead. He was so thin that he could see his cheekbone’s popping out.

Jungkook was looking at Jin he didn’t catch when Jin came and stand in front of him. Looking at him in his eyes.

Jin: Mr. Jeon. I want you to come with me this instant?

(Jin said with the expression that Jungkook couldn’t even read, taking Jungkook out of his thoughts.)

JK; Where?

Jin: To hospital to do bone marrow compatibility test with my son. He is suffering from cancer. I want you to take the test for once.

(Jungkook thought Jin would ask for forgiveness. Tell him sorry. Beg for his forgiveness. But the moment Jin bring that bastard child’s name Jungkook’s face filled with angry expression. After all those years, Jin still thinking of that bastard child of his.)

JK: and why do you thing that I would do that?  (Jk asked in cold voice.)

Jin: this would be the last thing I want you to do for me, as a goodbye gift to your once love.

JK: TSK, goodbye gift. My ass. The goodbye gift you gave me was so great that I couldn’t forget it after all these years.

Jin: please. Just this once. I will never show my face to you again.

JK: I will come. But I have condition.

Jin: what?

JK: knew and put your head on the shoes of my driver.

(Jungkook himself shocked that he has asked Jin to do that. He has decided long ago that he would never cause Jin humiliation again but here he was asking him to do such thing. He was dying to spend some time with Jin.)

Jungkook watched with horrified face when Jin bend down in front of his driver. He could see Taehyung was telling him to stop. But Jin didn’t listen. Jungkook watched as Jin kneel down and put his head on his driver’s shoes, who was telling him to stop. He watched as Jin’s head touched those dirty shoes. He noticed the single tear fell from Jin’s eyes, that Jin wipe before anyone could see it. He watched as Jin stand up and come in front of him. Face to face with him. Eyes boring at him.

Jin: “after two hour. Seoul central hospital. Gate no. 2. I will wait for you their Mr. Jeon. Please show up as a last goodbye gift if you ever loved me in your life.”

With that Jin get out of there taking long steps. Living Jungkook in daze.