3: I HATE YOU

PRESENT

Jin was sitting outside the BIGHIT building, as he was not allowed to enter the building because he was not staff member. He never visited this place. And no one knew Jungkook was married. Jungkook is one of the most popular celebrity in Korea. He was also popular internationally on large scale. His fans were all over the world. Jungkook always tell him that, one day he will hug him from behind and tell the whole world that ”THIS BEAUTY HERE IS MY BELOVED HUSBAND.’’

The front of the building was filled with fans and reporters wanting any news about their idols. Jin sighed, there was no way he could meet Jungkook from front gate and beside his son was crying for more than an hour now. He picked his son and went to the back side of the building, which Jungkook had told him that there is secret door only known to VIPs. He went there and seat on the nearby bench, placing his son on his lap. He was tired. Emotionally, mentally and physically also. He has never thought one day Yoongi will throw him out of his house like that. Tears filled in his eyes. Why was this happening? He remember he had never done anything bad to anyone, then who was taking a revenge on him by faking those reports. Whoever it is, it must be powerful as he succeed to do that under the strict observation of Yoongi. It must be an hour and two when he saw that the door opened. He rushed, thinking it would be Jungkook. But he met bang-pd there. Band-pd knew about secret marriage of him and Jungkook. He smiled as soon as he see Jin.

PD- Jin-ah! What are you doing here? Oh my god, is that baby?

Jin: Yes. Is Jungkook inside? I want to meet him.

(Jungkook said hurriedly, not wanting to answer any question of PD-nim)

PD: yes. He is here from the morning. He is in his studio. Wait I will tell someone to take you there. (He called one of the workers and tell him to guide Jin to studio)

PD: Wait Jin. (Jin halt in his steps) Congratulations for the baby.

BangPD said with a smile and hurried out. Jin stand there, a tear rolled from his eyes falling on his son’s cheek. He was the first one to congratulate him for the new life, he was holding in his arms.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The worker had left, telling him the door. Jin opened the door without knocking. He covered his son’s ears as an instinct as soon as he heard the loud music busting in the room. But before he could do anything, his son started to cry, resulting Jungkook to stop abstractly between his dance. Jungkook turned around, he hadn’t expect Jin would able to cross security and come inside. He watched as Jin hurried inside and shut the music off. He watched as Jin shushed his son, rocking him back and forth. After what felt like minute, he stopped crying. Jungkook was looking at Jin with the expression that Jin couldn’t read. Jungkook starred blankly at the Jin. He has imagined this scene in his dreams, Jin holding their trying to stop him crying. His anger rise on the thought of the baby was not his. He marched towards Jin, gripping Jin’s jaw in his strong hands, making Jin look at him.

JK: What are you doing here? Didn’t MOM told you,we are done? (Jungkook said greeting his teeth’s.)

Jin: Jungkook. Believe me. I didn’t cheat on you. It was all a trap. Someone has faked those doc-

JK: SHUT THE FUCK UP. THERE IS NO TRAP. IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WHORE AROUND BEHIND MY BACK. WHAT WERE YOU LACKING JIN? I PROVIDE YOU HOME. I PROVIDE YOU MONEY, COMFORT, EVERYTHING. FUCKING I WOULD HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE IF YOU WANT. BUT YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT JIN. YOU PLAYED WITH ME FOR MONTHS. YOU MADE ME FOOL INFRONT OF THE WORLD. I FEEL LIKE A FOOL WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF YOU ALL THESE MONTHS, FOR WHO, THIS BASTARD.

Jin: DON’T CALL HIM THAT. HE IS YOUR SON. Please. (SOB) Believe me. (Sob) for once, look at him, hold him in your hands. (Sob) Everyone calling him names Jungkook, from the moment he is born.(sob) Tell them he is not bastard. He is your son. Please. For once.

(Jin said between his cries. His son was also crying by constant yelling)

JK: I DON’T WANT TO SEE THAT BASTARDS FACE IN MY LIFE.

(JK get dangerously close to Jin. Looking in his eyes.)

JK: You want me to tell the world who he is, right? Let’s show them then? You always wanted to tell the world that you are my husband, right? I will grant you wish.

With that Jungkook drag Jin out of the building, who was holding his son and crying and begging for Jungkook to stop, whatever he was thinking to do. All employees were looking at them in shocked. Not knowing what was happening. Jungkook stopped, outside the front gate of building. Jin looked in front of him. He hide his son with blanket. Fearing reporters and fans will take pictures of him. Jin’s face was red due to crying. Suddenly Jungkook grab his neck from behind. Making Jin’s tear filled face clear for the reporters to capture. His hold was painful. But Jin couldn’t even resist him by his hand as he was holding his son securely in front of the crowd. Whatever Jungkook was planning, would be the end of him today. Reporters were taking their pictures continuously and asking all kind of question to Jungkook. The hold of Jungkook’s hand on Jin’s neck was so tight that Jin couldn’t even look at the Jungkook.

“EVERYONE, MEET MY WHORE HUSBAND, AND HIS BASTARD CHILD, WHO I WAS THINKING WAS MINE.  REMEMBER THIS SLUT’S FACE. NEVER FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM”

Jungkook said in anger and shoved Jin in front of the reporters and leave the spot immediately. Leaving Jin alone, between that crowds. Which was making harsh comments towards Jin. Taking his pictures. Calling him names. Grabbing his hairs. Torching him and his son everywhere.

Jin’s world crumble down as those words came out of Jungkook’s mouth. It was like the world has stopped for him. He could feel Jungkook pushed him in front of crowd. Jin could hear the harsh comments, but he was still in trance. He went out of his trance when he heard a piercing and heart broking cry of his son. He hugged his newborn son, as people were kicking and beating him. He watched as security hurried and clearing crowd in front of him. He take that as a chance, and run from there, ignoring the pain he was feeling, without looking back. Holding his son to his chest. He run, run, run for hours, until he feel no one was running behind him. He leaned on the nearby wall in the alleyway. His body give out, as soon as he stopped. His son was still crying. Tears rolled down Jin’s eyes, as he hugged his son dearly, like his life depend on him. “I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. JUNGKOOK. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU JUNGKOOK, NEVER.”