18 | Learning Where To Touch

~ This chapter contains explicit language which may be offensive to some readers

Reader discretion is advised~

***

 Quaro drew a deep breath as Kirsten's luscious mouth touched his tip. Her lips on his member felt like a feather, giving him a tingling sensation.

"Sorry for being blunt, but have you ever done this before?"

Kirsten, whose eyes focused on his shaft, looked up at him. Her eyes flickered with intense desire. "Ano'ng klaseng tanong 'yan?"

He smirked and tilted his head, urging her to continue.

Ibinalik ni Kirsten ang tingin sa pagkalalaki niya, closing the gap between her lips and his tip. "P—Paano ba ito... should I put it in or lick it more first?"

Quaro couldn't help but smile; he was trying to be patient as he suppressed his own desire. He wanted her to learn from him. He wanted her to do exactly what he had always wished for her to do.

"Depends on what you want to do first," he answered.

"Pero... ano ba dapat ang nauuna?"

"Kiss the tip and lick it, tease it a little before putting it in your mouth."

"Oh."

Yes, oh.

Kung alam lang ni Kirsten kung papaano siyang nagpipigil upang pagbigyan ito sa nais nitong gawin.

Muli ay nakipagtitigan si Kirsten sa pagkakalalaki niya, at hindi niya alam kung matatawa o maiinis. She was staring at it as if it was her first time seeing it.

"Pero..." Kirsten swallowed, "K—Kakasya ba ito sa bibig ko?"

He almost laughed, but he couldn't because the image of Kirsten sucking his dick crossed his dirty mind. Lalong nagtumindig ang pagnanasa niya.

"It will, Kirsten, it surely will."

Kirsten was positioned on her knees and lowered her head as preparation for what was about to happen. She folded her hands and rubbed them gently on his length. Her eyes widened while watching how it grew harder.

"Tighten your grip and stroke it a little bit faster," he encouraged.

Kirsten, without questions, followed his instruction. Her grip tightened and her movements went faster—too fast he was afraid he'd humiliate himself if she continued.

"Hey, easy. I said, just a little. Hindi ko sinabing magmadali ka." His voice croaked. Hanggang kailan niya ito hahayaan sa ginagawa?

"P—Paanong bilis ba ang dapat?"