34 | Hopelessly Falling

Quaro took off her shirt and her underwear effortlessly

           Quaro took off her shirt and her underwear effortlessly. Kirsten was unable to follow what was happening—everything was like whirlwind. She woke up one moment finding him in the room, taking off his clothes. And the next thing she knew, he was already kissing her.

           All at once, there was nothing in her universe but Quaro's kissing, touching, biting, and exploring every inch of her body with his mouth, his tongue, and his hands.

           The way his calloused hands touched her was urgent and left traces of fire. Parang lava na dumadampi sa katawan niya. Tila binabawi nito ang dalawang gabing hindi sila nagkasama. He was... unstoppable, hot, and needy.

           And Kirsten could only do nothing but to moan and cry and respond to his hot kisses.

           "Quaro..." she cried his name like a prayer. Naroong sisinghap ito ng malakas kapag ang mga labi ni Quaro at dadampi sa sensitibong bahagi ng katawan nito; sa gilid ng leeg, sa dibdib, sa tiyan, at gilid ng mga binti. She was moaning in intense desire as she anticipated for his lips and tongue to touch her most sensitive part. It was her favorite part of foreplay—the oral.

           "Quaro..." she uttered again, pressing her elbows onto the bed, lifting her upper body to see what he was doing on her thighs.

           Sa pamamagitan ng liwanag mula sa buwan ay nakita ni Kirsten ang dahan-dahang pagbaba ni Quaro patungo sa pagitan ng kaniyang mga binti. He was kissing the inside part of her thigh while his hands clutched them to ensure she remained in her position.

           Quaro's eyes bored into hers as if he was watching how she would react every time his lips would land on her skin.

           Napakagat labi siya. As Quaro went closer and closer to her core, she held her breath and listened to the hard thumping of her heart.

           And when his eyes darkened, she knew what was about to happen...

           His fingers gently massaged her wetness before his index and middle fingers separated the outer lips of her feminity. He looked down and gazed at her throbbing pearl, smiling a little as he understood how she badly craved for him.

           Now, it's his huge thumb's duty to glorify her body. Using it, he played with her throbbing pearl while his index and middle fingers started to gain entry into her dampness.

           Kirsten tilted her head upward and arched her body as intense sensation occupied her system. Muli nitong inihiga ang sarili sa kama at initaas ang ibabang bahagi ng katawan upang isukong lahat kay Quaro. She needed him—so badly she could lose consciousness.

           And Quaro, understanding what she wanted, delved his fingers even deeper until there was no inch left out. He then started to imitate the sexual act using his huge fingers, and Kirsten writhed underneath him, gasping in pleasure. Ang mga kamay nito'y nasa gilid, gripping the sheet.