21

Mamé's POV

"Hi sisterrr. You look good as always!" Kasiya spoke as I opened up the front door for her, greeting her with a hug. I smiled as we rocked back and forth in our hug.

"Thank you my love. I missed you! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." I spoke before giving a hug to Marquise along with baby Quise. "My nephew is sooo handsome. Look at my baby." I spoke as a flooded him with kisses, making him laugh.

"Girl I know, but it really hasn't been long. How was your baecation with my son? It looked like y'all had fun."

"We sure did. Yo' brother is too cute, had me on my toes all weekend." I spoke with a smile, slightly blushing.

"Mhmm, I bet he did. Y'all little fast asses." She looked me up and down with a smirk on her face. I busted out laughing.

"Now you know I ain't mean it like that. Girlll, you dirty!" I nudged her and she laughed it off.

"Where is my son anyway? And is Jas here already? That girl ain't been answering none of my calls."

"Yea, Jas been here for a couple hours now in the kitchen. She in there throwing down with her mama while I had my feet up." I smirked as we walked towards the living room.

The group of men that were once in the living room were no longer present, so we walked further down towards the sliding door that led to the backyard to find them all outside. The kids were all outside as well, sitting around the basketball court as they watched their fathers and uncles intently.

"I thought you said you was a shooter, nigga! You be chucking up complete bullshit everytime I pass you the ball." Keezy said to Tiggz.

"I'm a shooter in the field, nigga. I wasn't talkin' 'bout basketball." Tiggz spoke, causing Siya and I to start laughing.

"That nigga ain't even a real shooter on the field either! Stop cappin' in front of these kids, mayne." KE added as he dribbled the ball. I shook my head as they started going back and forth again.

Turning to my right, I locked eyes with Kenyana who was staring straight into my soul. He smiled immediately and made his way towards me, Siya, big Quise, and baby Quise.

"What's good, gang?" He dapped up Marquise, then made his way to hug his sister.

"If it ain't my favorite sister named Siya. I feel like I ain't seen you in forever." He spoke before taking his nephew from her.

"I'm your only sister named Siya." She playfully rolled her eyes. "And I was just saying the same thing! I heard y'all had fun during your baecation." She smiled as she watched Yatta mess around with baby Quise, causing him to laugh uncontrollably.

"We sho' did. I was glad to get away from everything for a minute. Just me and my ladylove." He locked eyes with me which made me start cheesing like crazy.

Yatta then placed baby Quise down once the kids started running up to play with their cousin. We watched as the kids began running around the backyard, finding anything to do and any way to mess up their clothes.

"Let's go back in so I can cuss out Jas. That lil hoe act like she can't return none of my calls." Siya locked arms with me and led the way back into the house.

"Hollywood hoe! You ain't see none of my calls?" Siya spoke as soon as we entered the kitchen.

"Girl, you better stop all that hollerin'! The hell. Ain't no hoe in my blood." Jas playfully rolled her eyes once she saw Kasiya.

"Hey aunty." Siya greeted Jasmine's mom with a hug, before turning her attention back to Jas.

"Hey, my baby."