3

Yatta's POV

"I swear to God that bitch could get it." Tiggz spoke as he eyed Stunna Girl.

"Don't do that to yourself, blood. You know Erica will kill yo ass." I spoke of his girl.

"Aye, Im just sayin." He put his hands up in defense. "Brah, you can't tell me you don't think she fleem."

"I ain't checkin fo' shorty like that, but she hot onna mic." I replied.

"I mean I guess, but her fat ass booty the only reason why I'm finna be watching this music video." He responded.

After tapping in with Stunna Girl and getting her in the studio, she ended up using my 'Real Rap' beat, and remixed it. After it became a hit through instagram, she wanted to go on ahead and decided make a music video. She asked for me to come out and support, so I did just that.

I shook my head at Tiggz and continued to watch Stunna. All that was really going on in the video was a bunch of ass shaking and hip rolling. I raised an eyebrow as she bit her bottom lip, leaning downwards to shake her ass while making eye contact with me. Once she was done filming for the video, there was a break called for editing, and she walked up to me.

"Whatchu think?" She asked as she grabbed a water bottle, standing next to me. Tiggz was heading out because he had to get back to work.

"It was cool." I spoke, and she frowned her face.

"Cool? That's it?"

"Ima keep it a stack, it was just a whole bunch of ass shakin." I responded before opening my water to drink.

"Don't act like you ain't like it, nigga." She spoke and I choked. She laughed, and I coughed until I could breathe again.

"I'm just messing with you, fool." She laughed as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, ight." I eyed her before slightly shrugging her hand off me.

"Hey, baby." I turned around once I heard Mamé's voice.

"Damn, girl. What you doin here?" I smiled at the sight of her. I quickly put my water down and gave her a hug, followed by a couple quick pecks on her soft lips.

"I was just in the city and thought I would stop by here and bring you some food." She handed me a bag, and I knew it was some Chinese food.

"Good lookin, shorty." I spoke as I took the bag.

Mamé didn't respond as she looked over at Stunna. I looked up and realized that I didn't introduce her.

"Damn, my fault. Mamé, this is Stunna Girl. I think I mentioned her before." I spoke. "Stunna, this is my wife, Mamé."

"Oh my God, wife? It's so nice to meet you! You so beautiful, mamas." Stunna smiled as she held her arms open for a hug.

"Thank you, nice to meet you too." Mamé gave her a hug, but gave me a weird look.

"You have such a wonderful husband. You're truly blessed to have him." She smiled as she looked over at me.