5

Yatta's POV

"Let me go, I don't wanna hear shit."

"You not even gon let me explain or nothing?" I asked as I grabbed her hand, pulling her back.

"No! I'm trying my best to be in a good mood, because today's my baby's birthday. I don't wanna be pissed off, but you're making that so hard for me." She snatched her hand back and I sighed.

"So when can we talk? 'Cause I don't like you being mad at me." I spoke, but she didn't reply. "Everybody gon know wassup, you pissed and shit."

"Let them fucking know then! I don't give a fuck, Kenyana. I heard what I heard." She walked out of our room.

"Mayne, it ain't even like that!" She was already out of the room, so I don't think she heard me. I sighed and shook my head, already irritated.

"I see you picked out yo birthday fit, fly guy." I spoke once I walked into Kj's room. He smiled as he continued to button up his orange Dragon Ball Z baseball jersey. That boy is obsessed with that show, which is why the theme of his party is Dragon Ball Z. His white jean shorts had some rips in them and he wore his golds, including his bottom grill.

 His white jean shorts had some rips in them and he wore his golds, including his bottom grill

"Where yo shoes?" I asked.

"Over there." He pointed by his bed. I picked up the customized "BAPE" Air Forces he got a couple weeks ago.

"Bet not let no snotty nose kid step on yo shoes, I mess wit these

"Bet not let no snotty nose kid step on yo shoes, I mess wit these." I spoke and mushed his head. "Yo head dry," I spoke and he felt it for himself. "What you do to it?"

"I picked it out."

"That's it?" I spoke and he shrugged. I shook my head and motioned for him to follow me. I stood in the doorway of the bathroom, looking down at Mamé while she fixed up Cyncere's hair. Karl started off by putting a little water on his hair, then rubbed in some Cantu.

"My princess." I kissed Cyncere's forehead, she laughed uncontrollably while I tickled her.

"Yatta!" Mamé groaned, rolling her eyes. "Can you wait 'till I finish her hair."