13

Mamé's POV

"Karl get off your phone, your daddy coming to see y'all."

"It's my phone mama, it's yours." He looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Boy, don't correct me." I flicked his cheek and took it from him. He laughed and ran off to meet his father half way. Cyncere and Nehemiah did the same once they noticed him.

"Y'all ready to get on stage wit me?" He asked as he crouched down to them, pulling the kids in for a hug.

"We're gonna be on stage?!" Karl asked excitedly.

"If your mama says yes, y'all go ask her." He looked up at me once I made my way towards them.

"Mommy, can we please go on stage with daddy?" Karl and Cyncere begged as they held onto the bottom of my oversized Warriors jersey.

"Of course." I responded, gaining a wide smile from the both of them. I looked up to see Yatta taking pictures with his fans who came to see him perform today.

Rolling Loud was being held out here in Oakland, so you know Yatta was the first on the list of performers. The kids were too exited to see their dad, and I was glad they were gonna have their fun on stage with him during the performance.

I texted Jasmine to see where the rest of them were while I waited for Yatta to finish taking
pictures. I admired myself using my camera, mainly looking at my skin and my natural hair. I took a break from the lace fronts and decided to wear my natural hair out in a braid out, parted straight in the middle. My type 4 hair was armpit length with the braid out, couldn't nobody tell me I was bald headed. I was feeling myself since my skin was at its finest as well. I didn't do too much with the makeup thing as well, just with some highlight, mascara and eyebrows, I was on and popping.

I applied some more clear lipgloss and took a good look at all my gold accessories, including my bamboo's with my name in the middle of them. I had a name necklace to match and even wore my bottom grill to top it off, making me feel like a real Oakland female.

"Feeling yo self like fuck."

I slightly rolled my eyes and put my phone away once I heard Yatta's voice. "What you want?"

He sized me up and down before licking his lips, giving me a small smile and exposing his bottom grills. "You, what else?"

I rolled my eyes again but tried to hold in my small smile. "Corny."

"Better have some shorts up under there or sum." He looked down at my legs.

"Boy, you know I do." I waved him off.

"Bet. I don't get no love, wifey?" He had his arms open for a hug.

I gave in and gave him a small smile, extending my arms to give him a hug. He held me tight around my waist before kissing my cheek. "I missed you."

"Bet you did." I smirked and he smacked his lips. "Im playing, I guess I missed you too?" I pulled away from him.

"Word? Lemme get some lip then."

"Which ones?" I asked just to tease. I watched as his eyebrows raised up before I started laughing.

"Oh, it's like that?" He sized me up again as he pulled me closer.