Intro: Do better

Welcome to the sequel! I appreciate all the love and support that you all gave me on the first story, and hope that I can get that same energy plus more for this sequel.

This story will start off 3 years in advance. Yatta and Mamé are still a young married couple, with now 3 children. The two are deeply in love, and have fought through many obstacles to get where they are now. Both very successful and happy with what they do, Mamé and Kenyana won't allow anything to come between their happiness and their marriage. Or will they? Will they allow something or someone to get in between their relationship? Will they slowly grow apart from one another without realizing? Or will they stand strong with one another as a whole for the sake of their family, and for all the love they have for each other?

A/N: Im too juiced to start this book 😝 lol. But I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from some readers in my private messages, and I just want to say thank you all so much 💙. I started the first story the summer of 2k17 out of boredom, but did not know people would actually care to read. I would like to apologize for the inconsistency, but I am still in school, so I don't have all the time in the world on my hands to always update. I hope you all enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them!

The first chapter will be up soon!

(All characters from the previous story will be the same, except for the children, since they are older.)

-Diamond