12

Mamé's POV

"Mommy, is daddy gonna come stay with us too?" Kj asked as I fixed his jacket.

"Daddy is working, but I'll make sure you guys get to see him." I spoke as I did the same for Nehemiah.

I was serious about leaving this house, and nothing Kenyana had to say was stopping me. We don't talk at all ever since I found out about the kiss with Stunna, but I still answer his calls so he can speak to his children. Since I know he'll be back in the Bay for the New Years, I'm leaving the house with my kids. I really can't stand his ass right now, and even though I don't want him around that Stunna hoe, there's nothing else I can do. He let her get close to him and he kept everything a secret from me. At this point I've lost so much of the trust that I had in him, and I'm not sure if he can gain that back anytime soon.

I led the way out of the house for the kids to follow. I had already put our packed bags in the car, so I locked the door behind the kids and helped them into their seats. Once they were all settled in, I buckled up in the drivers seat and backed out of the driveway. It was kind of heartbreaking that I had to do all of this because of Yatta's careless acts. All he does is tell me to chill out, but if the tables were turned he would've been going crazy. He can't be mad at the fact that he messed up and I want my space from him.

The drive from the crest to the city wasn't too long. It usually takes 40 minutes to leave Vallejo to get to San Francisco because of all the traffic, but I wasn't tripping. I was glad when we finally reached the condo I rented downtown. Financial district was always busy and reminded me a lot of downtown LA. Once I finally got the kids and all our bags settled inside, we toured around the condo in awe since everything was perfect. I liked it and the kids loved it, which made me happy.

30 minutes to an hour later and we were just chilling. It was half an hour until Karl's scheduled barber shop appointment, so we headed out earlier to just drive around the city. Once we finally got to the shop, Karl was seated almost immediately while the barber got to work on his head.

"Mommy, I wanna sit on that chair too." Cyncere tugged on the bottoms of my sweatsuit.

"You wanna sit on the chair?" I asked and she nodded. "The barber gonna cut your hair off if you do."

"Like Kj?"

"Yup, just like Kj's."

"Okay." She wiggled our of her seat and onto the floor. "Mommy, let's go."

"You wanna cut your hair?" I asked surprised. She nodded quickly and before I could reply, she ran up to one of the barbers and struggled to climb in his chair. He looked down at her and started laughing while I shook my head, heading over to them with Nehemiah.

"Cyncere, get up." I spoke but she just shook her head, facing the mirror as she touched on her hair.