18

Yatta's POV

I was riding 'round in the V-12 with the racks in the middle
Had to pray to almighty God they let my dog out the kennel
When you get it straight up out the mud, you can't imagine this shit
I been pullin' up in the drop tops with the baddest bitches

I nodded my head to the beat, focusing on the drive home from being in the studio. As soon as the song changed, my phone started ringing for a FaceTime. I picked it up as soon as I read the contact name.

"Wassup, baby?"

"Hey baby." Mamé spoke, cheesing all up in the camera.

"What you doing?" I kept my eyes on the road but glanced down at the screen from time to time.

"Thinking 'bout you." She laid back on the bed. I smirked before it turned into a smile.

"Word? I'm on my way back home to you right now."

"Hurry up, but take your time."

I chuckled. "Which one you want it to be?"

"Both. I got a surprise for you." She spoke and I looked over at her through the phone.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise! I'm not saying until you get here. Hurry up, but drive safe."

"Ight, I'll be there real soon." I spoke, still wondering what she had to tell me. Almost immediately after hanging up, I got a call from Tiggz.

"What nigga?" I answered.

"Aye blood, we still going down to Sunnydale?"

"Yea, that's tomorrow ain't it?"

"Yea, I'm just checking in 'cause niggas ain't been there in a hot minute."

"I feel it."

"What you up to, blooda?"

"Heading home to wifey and the babies. You straight?"

"I'm coolin', home with the young lives too. I was just tappin' in 'cause I know how you feel 'bout going back home."

I smacked my lips. "Yeah, but I'm just tryna give back. It's some niggas that really show love out there, so I ain't tryna focus on the hate."

"Heard that. Keep yo head on, bro."

"Always, brother." I hung up as I pulled into the driveway.

"Hi daddy!" Cyncere was the first to see me, running up and giving me a big hug.

"My princess! Check you out, wit your hair did all cute and shi- stuff." I caught myself.

"Mommy did it. You like my knockers?" She started swinging her head side to side.

"Of course. My baby look pretty in pink, in any color." I hyped her and she smiled. "Where your brothers?"

"Playing Mario Kart with mommy!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the living room where they hooked up their Wii U.

"I ain't know I had four kids." I spoke, watching as Mamé kept her eyes glued to the TV. Once I spoke, Mamé jumped.

"Hey daddy." Karl spoke and Nehemiah grabbed onto my hands so I could pick him up.

"My twin. I missed all of you." I pulled both of them in for a hug. "I bet y'all been here all day, am I right?"

"You're kinda right." Karl laughed and I shook my head, chuckling.