10

Yatta's POV

StunnaGirl: This pussy will fuck up your life,
This pussy have niggas divorcing their wives🤫🤣 @Mrbluestrips.Yatta on the beat😉 Link in bio 🤟🏽

I locked my phone after viewing the post I was tagged in by Stunna, lowkey being paranoid as fuck. Even though I knew it was a lyric from her new song, I knew she was also trying to be slick. I know she only tagged me because of the beat that I sent her way back, but she had no real reason to mention me after all that shit she was talking and how pissed she made me. Just the presence of my wife made me want to tell her everything. I know it's better for me to come clean in case Stunna goes running her mouth, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know it isn't my fault, but I still feel hella guilty for even being around Stunna after Mamé had questioned me about her a while back. Knowing Mamé, she's most likely gonna flip out on me if I try to tell her, so I think it's best for me to not even bring it up.

I swear I can't wait for this tour to be over. I won't have to see Stunna's face as often as I do now, so maybe she'll leave me the fuck alone. Even though we're signed to the same Record Label, it's not like I'm forced to make any music with her.

"Aye B, don't tell me you don did some crazy shit." I picked up my ringing phone to my good sister, Keezy's babymama. Her ass is really crazy as hell, and she don't give a fuck.

She laughed. "Shut up, son. But nah I'm good, Keezy just got into a wreck."

"Word? My blood good?" I asked as my eyebrows shot up.

"He's fine...it's his dumbass fault."

"I ain't did shit!" I heard him in the back. I shook my head.

"This nigga thought it was smart to start popping wheelies while swerving lanes on the highway, whole bike flipped over."

"Damn son, the same fucking bike I just bought and let your stupid ass ride for a couple days?"

"Yee, I'm heated. Shit was clean as fuck."

"On God, it's good though I'm finna cop another one of them hoes, you need one?"

"Hell no, no more bikes for this big ass nigga." Bianca cut me off. "This nigga got a big ass slash on his forehead he had to get stitched up, I can't even look at him."

"It's that bad?"

"Eh, mainly because the nigga is just ugly."

"Fuck you." Keezy spoke.

"Where y'all at? I'm finna stop by."

"I'll text you the addy."

"Fashoo, I'll see y'all." I hung up.

"Baby, wake up." I lightly shook Mamé out her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she rolled her eyes once she saw me. "Fuck did I do?" I asked.

"I was having a good ass dream, and I wake up to you." She rolled her eyes again.

"You know what." I shook my head. "Forget you, blood."