9

Yatta's POV

"I'm finna head out cous, I'll see y'all." I spoke as I dapped up Keezy.

"Ight blood, you finna stop by later?"

"Fashooly won't, I'm finna head back to the room and see my kids now that I have the time." I replied.

Now that I'm back in Cali for a show in the Sac, I'll finally be able to have a couple days to spend with my family. It's been kind of tough trying to stay focused on this tour, yet still trying to keep in contact with my wife and kids as frequent as possible. That's with the time differences and all, but we've managed.

I had just finished up my performance and was ready to get gone. My brothers came out to support, so I had them all up on the stage with me, getting all types of T'd up.

"I feel it, gon head blood." He nodded. I dapped up the rest of them, making my way out of the dressing room we were in. As soon as I opened the door, I spotted Stunna who was making her way in.

I moved past her, but she called out for me. I ignored her and continued walking, but she caught up to me.

"What you want?" I asked since she stopped directly in front of me. I took a couple steps back since we were too close.

"I know I've been saying this a lot recently, but I'm sorry! That should've never happened, I don't know what came over me." She spoke.

"Just stay out my way, I ain't finna get caught up in some shit because of you." I pushed past her, but she stopped me again. She held onto my hand and I snatched away from her.

"Dawg, don't touch me." I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, it was way out of my character to do that. I don't wanna come off as a home wrecker-"

"That sure as hell is what you're making yourself out to be, blood. Look, I'm pissed off. Just stay out my way, it seems like every time we get a lil close some fuck shit happens." I mugged her then continued my walk.

"Took you a minute to push me off you anyway, was starting to think yo ass might have liked it. Maybe ya wifey doing something wrong."

"Got me fucked up, I ain't even gone argue with you no more. Dirty ass slut." I turned back around. "Didn't I tell yo stupid ass not to speak on my wife, bitch?" I could get real disrespectful.

"And so what? What she gon do?" She rolled her neck.

"You ain't heard? She'a beat yo ass and that's facts. Keep talkin that mess blood..." I shook my head and took a deep breath. This bitch was getting me so tight.

"Whatever nigga, hope ya wifey don't find out!" She shooed me off. "Would hate to break up y'all marriage."

"Bitch, I'll fuckin kill you."

"Keep it pushing!" She mugged and rolled her eyes at me.

"Fuck you." I shook my head and continued walking.

There was no way Mamé could find out anyway, so I'm not even gonna stress the situation. It wasn't my fault to be honest, she came up on me. I tried my best to keep my mind off the issue so I could stay in a good mood, but it just kept popping back up in my head. I felt hella bad for it even though I didn't do anything to intentionally hurt Mamé, I know I would be pissed the fuck off if the tables were turned.

________________

"I missed you daddy, do you still have to go away again?" Cyncere asked once we entered the ice skating rink.

"Just for a little bit...I'll be back home with you guys soon though." I held her hand.

She sighed and pouted. "Okay."