2

Yatta's POV

"Congrats on yo deal, you deserve it forreal." I spoke to Stunna Girl, a female rapper from Sacramento who's highly underrated. She just got signed to the Record Label I'm currently signed to a couple days ago, but this is my first time seeing her.

She slightly smiled. "Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. Mr.Bluestrips."

I chuckled. "No problem, just keep doing what you do. Hard work truly pays off."

"I hear that." She nodded. "Hopefully in the future we can collab?"

"Of course, just tap in whenever."

"I got you." She replied, and I made my way out the building and to my car.

I turned my music up as I sped home, singing along to Nba Youngboy's Worth It.

I got them racks on me now, drive-bys, nigga I make the news
My past is haunting me now, run away, last thing for to do
Young nigga reckless, I don't follow rules
Never a change that never I'll do
Committed to you so I never'll choose
Deep in that ocean, my love is for you

After taking off my shirt and rolling my windows down, I recorded myself and sent a video to Mamé, putting a whole bunch of unnecessary emojis. She sent a snap back almost immediately. It was a picture of her and my babygirl, big chilling with their yellow bonnets on.

"Bitch drive safely, you have priorities." I read the caption out loud before laughing to myself. This was regular for us, since we decided to start a streak a while back. We were at 677, and I wasn't planning on losing it anytime soon.

I changed the song once the light changed, and slid to the camera. I knew this snap was gonna have her on the floor rolling, and I prepared myself to keep a straight face. I put my shirt over my head then turned the music up as soon as it started playing, holding the circle to record.

Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do, yeah yeah
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do

I mouthed out all the words to the song, flipping my shirt over my shoulder like all the females do with their hair. I snapped along to the Dj Mustard beat, pointing my finger all up in the camera. I sent the video without a caption, and a couple seconds later I got the notification that she screen recorded. I shook my head, knowing she was gonna do that. She didn't snapchat me back and I sent her the bird, before pulling up to the house.

"Why the hell you ain't snap me back?!" I unlocked the front door, closing it behind myself. Mamé hurried to shush me, before pointing to the kids who were out clean.

"Boy shut up, they finally asleep." I looked over at my four of babies while they slept on the living room floor. They had some kind of fort, Gianna and Cyncere on one side while the boys were on the other. I shook my head and took a seat next to Mamé.